13 | Hate Story

Joy was right after all. He was here.

The Lakeside.

Their place.

She was gladly enjoying her time with her new friend, Yook Sungjae, but then Baekhyun called and asked her about Taehyung. Poor guy still had no idea about Taehyung's whereabouts. So, Joy had to come here to make sure he was safe. He's fine, Joy. You can leave now.

She sighed before turning around to leave but his voice halted her steps. "Worrying over me Ms Park?"

She spun around and saw him walking in her direction with a blank look on his face. His eyes were cold as ice and lips pressed in a thin line. "Taehyung," she folded her arms against her chest and stared at him. "Why are you making Baekhyun miserable? Just tell him you're fine."

"So you came here because of Baekhyun?" he queried with his one perfect brows and she rolled her eyes, nodding.

"Also," she sighed. "Listen we never let this rivalry come between us and what I did in morning... " she glanced at him, guilty. "I wanted to apo-"

"I won't forgive for what you did."

"Fuck off then."

"You fucking screamed at me," he shouted and came to her while she took several steps back, scared. "You called me and my family-"

"I fucking did that on instinct," she shouted back, grabbing his collar as she pulled him close to her. "I just wanted to hurt you like you hurt me. I fucking wanted to-"

"I did that to save you," he hissed "What did I do wrong? Huh? I acted on the instincts."

"Then I also didn't do anything wrong," she glared at him and he pulled her unexpectedly closer. "I also saved myself from everyone's suspensions. I also acted on instincts."

"Park Joy!" he growled as he bent down to match her height. Joy's breath hitched as she stared into his eyes, he was close and his intense stare was no joke, it always did things to her and today was no exception. "You called us murderers," he said in a low voice and she gritted out in anger. Stop letting him do this, you fool.

"I was not lying though," There she did it. She again hurt him.