44 | Wildest Dreams

[ NOTE - Italic alphabetically written scenes are Flashbacks scenes ]

"So you like a girl?"

Taehyung asked, excitedly as they walked towards Jungkook's home. Taehyung had recently moved back from their grandparents home and was excited to explore this new town but his interest in his old brother's life was much more than just a few questions.

"Yeah,"Jin breathed out.

"How does she look? Is she tall? Sexy? Beautiful? or charming? Does she sing or dance? Don't tell me she breaks silly jokes like you!" Taehyung laughed to himself and Jin shook his head.

"It's complicated."

"How so?" Taehyung tilted his head, confused but Jin just shrugged.

"So as Baekhyun is the only guy you know here.. Will you be fine with him?"

"Yeah." Taehyung beamed and just then Baekhyun came to them with a bright smile. "I want to make friends. Come on let's enjoy," he exclaimed.

Jin chuckled and went to his friends as he kept an eye on Taehyung the whole time, but what surprised him the most was Baekhyun, who introduced Taehyung to Joy.

The way Joy was laughing with Taehyung... talking to him freely. He felt like life was mocking him and he couldn't take it. He felt... jealous.

He made a promise to himself that night. If Joy wasn't supposed to be his because of his surname then he would make sure to apply the same rule for Taehyung.

"I'm fine Yoongi."

Jin grimaced at the bitter liquor burning his throat and glanced at Yoongi, standing a few feet apart from him. His best friend didn't react to his comment and just shrugged.

"They don't know how you feel." Yoongi sighed. "And Namjoon asked you to help Taehyung in the time like that.. it would be-"