17 | Expensive Girl

"Is something going on between you and Taehyung?"

Yeri looked at Joy one day and she looked at her friend, surprised. She had never expected her friend to notice. "Have you gone crazy?" Joy looked at her in disbelief. "How could you even say that?" she tried to act cool but internally she was sweating hard.

Yeri shrugged. "I just remembered how you two were all over each other during dance practice and I've seen you two stealing glances in class," her friend replied.

"I just lost myself during dancing, and didn't realize what I was doing," Joy replied and placed her plate on the table before taking her regular seat. "And, I'm always looking around. I've eyes, it's not my fault he's there."

"Whatever you say," her friend grinned. "But it will be breaking news you know... two rival families and their children in love," she said dramatically "Ufff.. Romeo and Juliet."

Joy smacked her head. "Ya! stop saying nonsense and concentrate on your food."

"Wae!" Yeri whined "You're so boring."

"Whatever," Joy rolled her eyes and started eating her lunch.

"Jackson was right," she heard someone say. "She's turning into a fat ball. I mean she's not even trying to maintain herself"

Joy sighed. She had been hearing this for weeks now. This fucker wasn't letting her go. Was he? She threw her fork on the table and stood up. "Ya what's your problem?" she asked those boys. "I'm eating my food. Who are you to comment on habits? huh"

"We're just stating the facts girl," one of them said. "and it's true.. I mean look at yourself."

"Yes, I'm putting on weight, you want to check my strength?" she asked "I could easily show you how strong I have become now," she said gesturing towards her hand.

"We were just concerned about you," the other guy replied. "No need to use your hands," he scoffed and they left from there, scared.

"Woah.. my super girl" Yeri clapped excitedly "Daebak."

"Shut up," Joy slouched on her seat and pushed her plate away "That bastard Jackson, I'm gonna kill him in cold blood."