14 I Repuatation

"What the actual fuck Taehyung?"

Sehun growled as he grabbed Taehyung by collar and Taehyung being Taehyung held Sehun too as they both glared daggers at each other.

"Sehun no!" Joy exclaimed and ran to her brother. "Let him go.. Jebal," she panicked because Sehun looked like he was ready to kill.

"Why Sooyoung?" Taehyung hissed as his blazing gaze shifted to her but she could not comprehend the situation as her heart raced when Sehun turned to look at her suspiciously. No one had used this name for her in a long while.

"Taehyung let go!" Jimin and Baekhyun came by his side and tried to pull him off Sehun. "You're creating a scene here," Jimin whispered, looking around.

"Taehyung... Namjoon doesn't want this," Baekhyun pleaded as he managed to pull Taehyung away from Sehun.

"You slut!" Taehyung shouted at Sejeong and everyone turned silent. "You whore.. you never deserved my brother. Go and fuck Sehun too you bitc-"

"What.. the?" Joy was shocked to witness the scene in front of her as she decided to speak up for her brother's girlfriend but boy Sehun beat her to it.

"Taehyung!" Even Joy jumped hearing his angry voice as he strolled past Joy to face Taehyung who still stood there without a care of the world. "She's a girl before anyone's girlfriend. Respect her," he hissed. "I know you're hurt but that doesn't mean you can insult her like that."

Sehun was visibly shaking in anger and Joy was scared for Taehyung right now.

"Sehun let's go," Joy held his hand but Sehun didn't let her, instead he went closer to Taehyung.

"If you can't respect a woman. Shame on you," he told Taehyung. "You tried to mess with me... my girlfriend. You are going to regret it brat," Sehun hissed while Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Sehun please," Joy pleaded and squeezed his hand to pull him away from the scene. She did not want another fight. She did not want any of them to get hurt.

"Why? You're scared that I'll beat your dear brother's ass?" Taehyung mocked and raised his hand to hit Sehun but Joy stepped in between the two. "Park Joy, step aside."