12 | Ferret

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚗' 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

"Okay Harry's there." I whispered.

"We've already been through enough people why don't you just go and do it yourself? Ughh. What do you want me to say again?" Hermione whispered back.

Ron leaned towards her, "Seamus told me that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for him."

"Alright, okay." she replied then she walked up to Harry. Harry noticed us, I smiled at him.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for you." Hermione explained, turning around

"Is that right? Well.... what?" Harry questioned, confused.

Hermione opened her mouth to reply but I guess she forgot what to say, "Uhhh...Hold on."

She came back to us, Ron whispered the exact same thing and Hermione walked back to Harry, "Dean was told by Parvati that... Please don't ask me say it again. Hagrid's looking for you."

"Well you can tell Ronald--" Harry started.

"I'm not an owl!" Hermione snapped and walked back to us. Soon the two left and I stayed behind to talk to Harry.

"Harry...I know you didn't put your name in the Goblet of Fire." I started, Harry's eyes light up.

"Y-you do?"

I nodded, "Yeah, it just chose you. I think it's meant to be but I don't know- I don't have a good feeling about this..."

Harry chuckled, "I'll be fine, Y/N. Thanks for worrying and believing me."

I smiled, "But you should go to Hagrid because he might help you."

Harry nodded, "Yeah I will, I'll see you around."

"Yeah bye."

...

Ron and I were making our way down the corridors after Lunch to meet up with Hermione who was in the library studying.

"So you knew that the first task was dragons?!" I asked, surprised at what I just heard. Dragons?! That's way too dangerous for a school levelled tournament. Even though this is a Witchcraft and Wizardry school, I still think this is bit severe and bizarre.

"Yeah... My older brother helped bring the most fierce one, the Horntail."

"Oh my goodness..." I covered my mouth, scared for Harry. I know that Harry is a very brave and clever guy but the thought of him fighting a dragon gives me shivers.

I saw Harry approaching our way, I feel Ron starting to stiffen up. I thought Harry was finally here to apologise and make up but by looking at his face, I guess I was wrong.

"You're a right foul git you know that?" Harry snapped, talking closely to his face.

"You think so?" Ron glared at him.

"I know so."

Ron took a deep breath in, letting it out. "Anything else?"

"Yeah. Stay away from me."

"Fine."

Then Harry left to go out towards the garden, I turned around to Ron who looked quite angry.

"You're alright Ron?"

He looked at me and nodded then turned the other way not towards the garden but to the Gryffindor dormitory. I didn't chase after him because I knew he probably would of needed his own time. Instead I went to the courtyard to talk to Harry.

"Wait Harry!" I exclaimed, running over to him. He looked back, then ignored me and continued to walk along the path.

I caught up with him, kind of puffed. "H-harry, I get that you're mad at him but why can't you both-"

Before I could finish, he interrupted me. "No! He's just being childish! I didn't ask for this! Instead he's making me look like the bad one!"

"But Harry-"

I thought I was going to lose it because something interrupted me for the 5th time but this time it was Harry, instead it was Draco.

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament." He was up sitting on the tree, which I don't know why he was doing that. He then hopped off, making his way closer to Harry and I. "He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five."

Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy were laughing behind him.

Harry's face starting boiling, angry filling him up. "I don't give a damn what you or your
father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic."

Draco's face fell at Harry's response, before he could reply Harry was already walking away. I shook my head at Draco, "You need to know when and not to interrupt."

"Don't tell me what to do!" Draco fumed, pulling out his wand from his pocket.

Suddenly Professor Mad Eye Moody hurried his way over to us "Oh no you don't Laddie! Then a light zapped from Professor Mad Eye's wand, Harry and I spun around and found that there was an empty space between Crabbe and Goyle. My eyes shifted towards the ground, finding a white ferret in the space that Draco was in few seconds ago.

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned."

Professor Moody then was sending the ferret flying up over and over again.

"Stinking! Cowardly!  Scummy!" he yelled, as the Ferret (Draco) was hovering around. My mouth formed a slight smile, trying to hold in my laughter.

Soon, more and more students came over to see what was happening, enjoying what their seeing right now. He then sent the Ferret (Draco) up the trouser leg of one of Goyle, who squirmed looking very uncomfortable.

Professor McGonagall came over making her way to the front, wondering what the loud noise was about, "Professor Moody what are you doing!?"

"Teaching." answered Professor Moody, still playing around with the Ferret (Draco).

"Teaching? Is that a student?" she asked worried.

"Technically it's a ferret."

McGonagall drew her wand at the Ferret (Draco) then a second after Draco reappeared, sprawled on the floor with his face bright pink, gasping forbreath.

"We never use Transfiguration as a punishment, Alastor! Surelyas Dumbledore told you?"

"Might've mentioned it ..." he replied, avoiding eye contact while placing his wand back.

Draco started walking backwards slowly, tripping over the roots of the trees. "My father will hear about this!" He yelled, then scurrying away with his friends following him behind.

"Is that a threat?!" Professor shouted back, he then turned to Harry and gave him and I a wink.

Harry smiled, "That serves him right."

"Yeah, he's probably sobbing in his dorm right now." I chuckled, which made Harry laugh too.

Professor Moody tapped Harry, "You come with me and Y/N I'll see you later." I nodded and waved Harry goodbye.