20 | Just For A Moment

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝' 𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚘 & 𝚓𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

3rd person's view

"My Lord, Draco had sent me a letter, regarding about the girl. He says that he's been watching her for quite a while now and that she's been constantly writing in this diary of hers." Lucius said, showing the crinkled up parchment paper to the Dark Lord.

"Is that so?" asked the Dark Lord, taking a look at the letter. "These can be theories that she has... Theories?-" He crinkled up the letter and looked at Lucius, "As Draco said the content in the diary may be very useful for us to gain power over Potter so I would like to see this diary of hers... But let's wait for the right time, maybe a year or so then it will be filled up with useful information and then I trust Draco will do the job of taking it and bringing it to me."

Lucius bowed, "Yes my Lord. Draco will not fail you."

The Dark Lord grew a small smirk on his face, "Then I will finish what I couldn't finish."

***

Y/N's POV

It was a few days after the 'incident' with Draco. I still felt guilty, I mean I guess he was really hurt by what I said. I tried to look for him but it seems like he was avoiding me. Just like yesterday and the day before, he wasn't in Potions class again.

Before class started, I saw Pansy and her Slytherin friends making their way to the class.

"Hey Pansy, have you seen Draco?" I asked, approaching her. The girls who were giggling paused and turned around in disgust.

"Why are you asking me?" Pansy spat, crossing her arms.

"I-uh well, I-I have to talk to him so I was wondering--"

"Talk to him?" She scoffed, glaring down at me. Her brown eye glistened in the sunlight, frowning; she took a step closer and closer towards me. "Listen, Muggle. If Draco wanted to talk to you then I think he would of done that ages ago! And not purposely avoiding you!"

"So he has been avoiding me..." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?"

I plastered a smile and shook my head, "Nothing. Thanks anyway..." I replied turning around, as I was walking back into the class. I could hear their voices whispering to each other.

"Who does she think she is?"

"How dare she talk to us..."

...

"Yes! First Hogsmeade trip of the year!" Hermione gushed, putting on her jacket.

I chuckled, writing in my diary. Not every night but quite often I am still having those weird and strange dreams. I also had a dream that another Professor that I am not familiar with was completely taking over Hogwarts; which is quite bizarre.

I don't know, maybe the dreams I'm having are giving me a hint of the future or it's just all imagination.

"Are you still writing in that Dream Journal of yours?" Hermione asked, coming over and taking a look. "Not very pleasing-looking woman taking over Hogwarts?!" she read what I have written.

I shrugged, "I don't know, I'm not sure Hermione..."

She chuckled, "That seems a bit bizarre doesn't it? Hopefully you're not talking about Professor McGonagall!"