22 | Starting Over

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚍𝚊' 𝚋𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚟 𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

"So what is it like coming back to Hogwarts after a year or so?" He asked, taking a slip of the Butterbeer.

We were sitting on the very end table of the pub. Pansy and the others were not in sight. Maybe they've already came here and left early.

I was cupping my mug, as the warmth from the drink was warming my body, "It's great, I guess...I've always loved Harry Potter so--"

"Wait what?!" He exclaimed which was a little too loud that made everyone in the pub glance at our way.

"Shhh." I whispered.

"Sorry...But you love Potter?!"

I chuckled, "No, I like Harry Potter not Harry!"

The boy looked more confused than ever, "Okay, so you like him not love him?"

I shook my head, "You won't get it."

"Alright. Anyways, speaking of which. I was curious about the diary of yours, what is it about?"

"Well Draco-- It's called a diary for a reason." I replied, taking a sip from the drink.

"Oh yeah, I know that but like shouldn't I be concerned if you want to kill someone?"

"What?! No Draco! Whatever you're thinking, it isn't that! I don't want to kill Cedric!" I whispered-shouted.

"Okay okay!" He chuckled,"Then what is it?"

"It's just I'm having these really weird dreams and I think they may be the future. I don't I'll have to see...If Harry saves two people in the second then..." I lowered my voice, "My theories could be true."

"Okay what!"

Ugh, why the heck would you tell him that? You're not even that close with him!

"That's just bonkers, Y/N." Draco shook his head.

I blinked at him in surprise, "Wow Draco. You just called me Y/N."

"Yeah then what else do I call you? Y/N is your name." he scoffed, taking another slip.

"Well I mean except for the time you said 'Damn you, Y/N.' You've also called me by nicknames and not my real name." I frowned at him.

He avoided my eye contact, "We-well I'm s-sorry then!"

"I'm just joking, Draco. Why so tense?"

"Ugh, whatever. Anyway." He stated, "Since we're starting over, let's try to get to know each other more."

Well this couldn't hurt. So maybe, I should just go with it.

"Sure," I nodded, "I'll start, What's your favourite colour?"

"Red."

"Red? Like Gryffindor? Not Green?" I asked surprised at his answer.

"That's what everyone thinks but I find Red quite charming."

I chuckled, "O-okay."

"Alright, my turn. What's your favourite food?"

"Hmm. I like Y/F/F (Your Favourite Food)!" I replied, smiling.

"Ew. You seriously like that?" He faked puked.

The smile on my face, faded. "What? Yes! It's literally the best!"

"Okay, if you say so. Birthday?" He asked.

"Y/B (Your Birthday)."

"Okay, I'm older than you." He beamed, crossing his arms.

"Whatever." I scoffed.

"Crush's name?" He raised his eyebrow.

I opened my mouth to respond but then realised what the question was about. I didn't have an answer, was it Liam from school? No...

"I don't have one." I shrugged, I stirred my drink, "What's the name of yours? Pansy?"

He chuckled, placing his finished drink aside, "No, not Pansy."

"Wow, surprising. It seems like she really has the hots for you." I replied, slipping my drink.

"No no, we're just friends. Just like you and Harry." He continued, "So what if the diary is actually true, that could be worth millions of galleons."

I sighed, "Can we not talk about that? It's probably not true and I'm just getting strange hallucinations."

"Right, could be true though."

"Speaking of which, why are you so interested in my diary?" I asked, leaning on the table, giving him a suspicious look.

He didn't give me a response instead smirked, standing up and leaning closer to my face.

Before he could come any closer, I muttered, "What are you doing--"

He got a tissue and rubbed the top of my lips. I could feel his breath on me. It was only a quick moment but it felt like it went on forever. I could feel my face growing red, I was embarrased. No boy had ever touched my face and especially not a boy who is completely different from me.

"Sorry, that foam that was on your lips was really bothering me." He replied, sitting back in his seat.

I touched my cheeks quickly without him knowing and they were so hot which means that my face is probably like a tomato.

Unconsciously, I stood up quickly, "R-right. Okay, well th-thanks for the drink...Bye."

"Wait--"

I rushed out of the pub before he could stop me, hoping the cold breeze can calm my face down a bit.

But seriously, why are you getting red over Draco? He's not even that special!

A/N
hello everyone! I firstly would like to say, I'm so sorry for not updating in a longgg time! I just didn't have the motivation and was so busy with school. But thank you so much for being patient with me:))

I will try and update more often, I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

-starxight