Get My Cigarettes

A/N I'm sorry that this is late. Something came up yesterday and I couldn't finish it till today.

~Princess <3

*District 21: Break Room*

Everyone, except Hank and Kevin, is gathered there, having some coffee and chit chatting.

"I'm just saying, Jay, you got a target on your head and you don't seem all that phased." Adam pointed out.

"Overseas, my unit and I, we always had a bounty on us." Jay explained as everyone heads to their desks and Ana sits on Alvin's.

"Most gangs only pay 10 G for a cop. If you're really worth 100, I should take you out myself. Pay off my mortgage." Antonio joked.

"Try it." Jay challenged.

"Hey, Oli, you remember that coke dealer who put a million on you and Henry?" Ana chuckled as the Detective nodded in response.

"What? How'd you handle that?" Adam asked.

"Well, you dust yourself. Never go home the same way twice. Run red lights. If a car follows you through one, you chamber a round and you handle business." Alvin instructed.

"All right." Adam smirked.

Hank comes out of the office and tapes a picture to the board. Ana and Erin recognize the man immediately.

"This is Billy Fagan. Small time hood had ties to a local outfit. I've run into him a couple of times." Hank explained, putting up another picture to which Ana sighed. "This is Billy Fagan seven hours ago. Organized crime found a dollar bill pinned to his chest. They looked into the serbians, the cartels, coming up empty." He informed.

"We taking this from organized crime because he was your poker buddy?" Erin questioned, sassily.

"Talk to your C.Is. See if they have anything that could help." Ana ordered as Hank turned to Erin.

"You got a sec?" He asked as both Sergeants lead the Detective into their office, closing the door behind them.

"You got something to say to me, don't air it out in the Bullpen." Hank scolded.

"Sounds good." Erin agreed.

"You don't have to like what I did. But you do have to follow orders, or you can put in for a transfer." Hank shrugged as Erin sighed.

"For the last 10 years, you've told me I.A. is a bunch of rats who hide behind their badge instead of standing in front of it." She recalled.

"And I meant it. Cops who go after other cops are the lowest. I never did that. I played a game with them to get my job back. A game I won, I might add." Hank pointed out.

"You know, I remember the day you two took me in." Erin reminisced. "It was November 13th. I was 15. And in our house, we were supposed to trust each other. So, I've told you everything. Good, bad, ugly. Illegal. I have laid all of it out. You should've told me. Because I would've told you. The only reason I'm not mad at Ana is because it wasn't for her to tell." She explained.

"Erin." Hank warned.

Before anyone could say anything else, someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." Ana called as Antonio cracked the door open and poked his head through.

"You know a Nick Marcello?" He wondered.

"Yeah, why?" Hank inquired.

"They just found his body." Antonio informed.