Called in Dead

A/N By the way in this fic, after An Honest Woman, Justin decides he doesn't want to go back to the base and he and Olive buy a house together.

~Princess <3

Ana could hear her son's erratic breathing and knew she had to calm him down before anything else.

"Sweetheart, I need you to calm down. Take a few deep breaths" She instructed, and Justin obliged. "Now tell me what happened."

"I took Olive out to dinner. Of course, she didn't notice, but he was sitting a few booths away. He didn't say anything, just got up and left as soon as I noticed him." Justin explained.

"Honestly, I already knew that he's in town." Ana sighed.

"What? How?" Justin questioned.

"A few days ago, Liv was helping us with a case and after solving it, I took her to Molly's. He was at the end of the bar. Did the same thing, only he included a wink as well." Ana shuddered.

"What do we do? We- we can't tell Pops. Not yet. He'd definitely kill us if we did and I'm not risking that. Not with the baby." Justin reminded her.

"I know, I know. The best we can do is wait and see what he's gonna do next. If he wanted to kill or take us, you and I both know he would have done it as soon as we were alone." Ana reasoned.

"Okay, Okay. Then I guess your right. We'll have to wait and see." Justin sighed. "And Mom? I love you."

"Love you too, J. Make sure your doors are locked." Ana replied before hanging up and putting her phone away.

She backed into the nearest wall before sliding to the floor and pulling her knees to her chest. Ana buried her face in her arms as tears cascade down her cheeks. For once in her life, she's grateful that she's a silent crier.

*Next Day*

Ana is in the break room, nursing a cup of coffee and staring into space. She jumps as someone puts a hand on her shoulder and, after taking a moment to calm her racing heart, looks up to see a concerned Alvin Olinksy in front of her.

"Hey, I didn't meant to startle you but you've been in here for 20 minutes and I'm pretty sure your coffee's gone cold." Alvin explained as Ana set the mug on the table, knowing he was right. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just, lost in my thoughts." She lied, and he seemed to let the subject drop for now.

"Alright, well, I just thought you should know that we're about to do an old school drug bust." Alvin informed.

"In that case, you should go join the others before you get left behind and miss all the fun." Ana joked.

He nodded and walked out, leaving her alone once more. She sighed in relief before berating herself for not noticing Alvin come in. Ana picked up her mug and walked over to the sink, dumping it's contents. So much for not causing any suspicion.

*Time Skip brought to you by the men enjoying the bust*

Hank and Ana walk down to the garage, having been told that the team had returned. They enter just in time to see Erin park the blue Chevy truck they used. The guys were all in the back and both Sergeants caught sight of the bullet holes decorating the vehicle as they walk over.

"Everybody in one piece?" Hank questioned, opening the tailgate so they can get out.

"20 kilos of pure Passion." Antonio cheered, waving the drug around.

"Oh, yeah, it's been a while since we pulled a rip. I forgot how much fun it was." Alvin chuckled, hopping out and patting both Sergeants on the shoulder.