We Called Her Jellybean

A/N This is the first in a three part crossover. It starts with the above titled episode, continues with PD's "The Number of Rats" and ends with SVU's "Daydream Believer" Relax and enjoy the read.

~Princess <3

P.S Because Justin's age is never specified, I'm making him 25.

*Firehouse 51*

It's been a few days since Peter left Chicago and everyone is gathered in the briefing room so his replacement can introduce themselves. However, everyone is very reluctant to let go of Peter that easily. They just sit there, only really half listening to what's being said.

"Yeah, so Jessica Chilton, that's me, obviously." She chuckled. "Anyways, everyone calls me Chili, 'cause I hate the name Jessica. It's better than my sister, I guess, 'cause we call her Jelly Bean. I've heard really great things about you guys, the whole family vibe and all that. I've been a lot of places where it's not really like that. So, yeah. Here I am." Chili explained as Chief cleared his throat and stepped up beside her.

"Thank you, Chili." He murmured before addressing everyone in a louder voice. "Chili is going to be our new paramedic-in-charge on Ambulance 61. Everybody please make her feel welcome."

Half of the house makes a half assed attempt at applause while the other half sit there, looking bored out of their minds.

"Chili, Connie in the bullpen, she handles all the paperwork. Please check in with her." Chief informed.

"Okay, cool. Thanks for taking me on, Chief." She smiled.

"We're lucky to have you." He nodded, watching her leave before turning to everyone else. "Okay, everybody, listen up. Here at 51, we are together 24 hours of the day, and we are indeed a family, and we have been very fortunate not to have much turnover. So I'm gonna say this with the utmost respect. Get over it." Chief scolded.

"Mills was here for three years, Chief. You can't expect us to just flip a switch and get over it." Otis argued.

"And I have been here for 22 years, Otis." Chief shot back, glancing at a certain woman who only started listening in once Chili left. "Now, unless your name is Ana Voight, my orders are to welcome in the new PIC. Any one of you, you have a problem with that, you come in my office. If you have a legitimate reason, we will discuss it. Other than that, you stop looking like somebody just PISSED IN YOUR COFFEE!" He yelled.

"You're right, Chief. It's taken care of." Matt assured, eyeing his men.

"We got it, Chief. Our bad." Kelly apologized as the bell went off.

"Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, structure fire, Wabash and Silverhill."

*Said Address*

Everyone arrives at a two story, red bricked, building. As they hop out and head over, a man walks towards them.

"Better put that sucker out before the whole damn block goes up." He snarked.

"Sir, I'm gonna ask you you step back, please." Chief requested.

"Don't let it get the one next-door. That one's mine." The man sassed.

"He said stand back." Kelly warned and the man threw his hands up before walking away.

"Squad, search and rescue, second floor. Ana, go with them." Chief ordered.

"Copy that." She replied

"Squad 3, you're with us." Kelly waved them over.

Everyone masked up and ran inside. Ana followed Kelly and Scott up to the second floor. They were about to head into a bedroom when Scott stopped them.