Three Bells/A Little Devil Complex

A/N This is a mini crossover between Chicago Fire and PD. This chapter starts at the end of Fire's Three Bells and ends with PD's A Little Devil Complex. As always, relax and enjoy the read.

~Princess <3

*Molly's*

Matt, Peter, Chief, Kelly and Gabby are joined by Megan Shay, Leslie's sister. The first three are standing around a table while the others are seated there. Everyone's chatting and drinking when they spot Captain Lynette Cunningham walking over.

Kelly and Gabby had recently returned to the scene of the fire that killed Leslie. After looking around, they found evidence linking it to arson, and brought it to the Captain. After launching a small investigation, Kelly and Lynette were able to narrow down a primary suspect: Adrian Gish. The two had a small talk with him, getting nothing as well as being unable to arrest him due to the lack of evidence.

"Hey." Lynette greeted.

"What's going on?" Gabby wondered, seeing the woman's serious but disappointed expression.

"I have some bad news. Unfortunately, OFI has decided not to pursue Adrian Gish at this time." Lynette informed, getting shocked and angry looks from everyone.

"What?" Chief breathed.

"It wasn't my decision. I'm sorry." The Captain apologized.

"But we found the guy. The storage unit dude identified him, and he all but admitted it." Kelly pointed out.

"All it does is tie Gish to the storage unit. We can't prove it was his or he was there." Lynette retorted.

"It was full of accelerants and stuff about Shay." Peter countered.

"Believe me, I wish I could give you a different answer, but I can't. My boss has been doing this for a long time. He knows what cases will stick. This one won't. At least not yet." Lynette explained.

"What does not yet mean?" Chief questioned.

"The case is still open. Gish is on our radar. We'll have to wait and see." The Captain replied.

"Yeah, until he kills somebody again." Peter muttered.

"Until he makes a mistake." Lynette corrected.

"Unbelievable." Gabby scoffed.

"I'm sorry." Lynette apologized once more, walking away.

"What does this mean?" Megan wondered.

"It means. . ." A new, but familiar, voice spoke up.

Everyone turned towards it, and the Firehouse 51 occupants grinned at the sight of the woman before them. Poor Megan just sat there confused.

"Intelligence is taking the case." She finished with a smirk.

"I don't understand." Megan chuckled nervously, eyeing the woman that seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh, right. Megan, this beautiful lady is popularly known as Sergeant Ana Voight." Kelly introduced, standing up, walking behind the brunette and placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Careful, don't let Voight hear you talking like that." Chief joked, turning to Megan as laughter erupted from the table. "Lesser known, is her status as a fellow firefighter." He added.

"I've known Leslie ever since she first stepped foot in the house, not to mention, Gish slipped from my grasp many years ago. So I will do whatever needs to be done to finally bring this son of a bitch down. Even if it means putting a bullet in his skull." Ana promised.