Author's Note

Okay y'all. This is a 'Thank you Note'. Thank you for what?

I reached 100 readers!!

Yayyyyyyy!!

<Insert Kuroo's "weyy" when he and Tsukki blocked Bokuto>

Okay it may not seem like a thing to care about for most of you, but it's a milestone for me, and it means a lot.

So I sincerely thank you people for reading whatever I write, and if you're not my friend, I'm very much surprised you're here. But I'm grateful to you too.

Okay so, if you got a notification and came here thinking I updated, ...

SIKE!

Jk lol.. don't worry I'll update later today.

I figured some of you would suddenly come here after I updated 6 chapters and go "whaaaaaaaat? Only 6?! When did you last update? Now get your lazy ass here write some more!"..

...and I don't blame you. I'd be like that if I come here suddenly, out of nowhere too.

But get this. I update everyday. No matter what. Even if I'm half-dead and already rotting. So you can count on me, and wait for my update. I'd never let you down (without warning). Cuz you're my dear readers after all, and I'm grateful for you guys.

Yeah, ik, you don't wanna hear it. I'm talking a lot. Trust me, I don't usually.

Kk I'll get outta your hair now, just know that you're preciousssssss.......!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you!