(Chapter 7) Confession

Pretty Owl's POV:

Silence filled the room. Mom was looking down and so was I, and Dad just sighed. I was tense, having my hands at my sides while Bokuto-san's thigh brushed against one. I dunno.. I guess he picked up the tension in the room, so he kinda ..held my hand and squeezed it.. *blushes*..

Even though it was pretty low-key, mom noticed it. And even though she did, it felt comforting.

Third person POV:

"Keiji, we knew.."

"Eh?", "Ah?", The newly weds chimed at the same time.

"When you were in high school, the way you had absolutely no interest in girls whatsoever, and the way you were crushing on Bokuto-chan was pretty obvious."

Bokuto gave his husband a "why didn't I know this???!" look. Akaashi ignored him and kept looking at his feet, shuffling them.

".. I guess I was the only mom looking for porn mags in your room hoping I could find one..hehe..."

The couple looked up at her in sync, and so did Akaashi's Dad, giving her the "why didn't I know this???!" look

The couple looked up at her in sync, and so did Akaashi's Dad, giving her the "why didn't I know this???!" look. She ignored him and kept smiling nervously.

"..we thought the time would come when you'd actually tell us about it. But you didn't. Even after all these years. Of course, we didn't know you and Bokuto-chan lived together. So we thought you separated, and it was just a phase.."

Akaashi's dad, despite still in mild shock, added, "That's why we were hoping you'd get a girlfriend soon. But why didn't you tell us, Keiji?"

Bokuto smiled at Akaashi, nudging his elbow.

"I dunno dad, I guess.. I didn't wanna disappoint you guys after all you've done for me...so..I even tried to make myself normal, like others, but I couldn't while he was around.", He gestured to Bokuto.

There was so much Bokuto didn't know about his past. His eyes were downcast and hair all droopy. He was in his emo-mode. But this time, since it wasn't about volleyball, Akaashi now had a whole new type of emo-mode he had to learn about. Heck, it was new to Bokuto himself.

"Okay then, I'm glad you planned to tell us now. I'll go get some yakisoba (dish japanese make during a good event)."

Bokuto smiled at that (cutie being bipolar?), as Akaashi's mother got up to go the kitchen, and dad got up to go to give the newlyweds some privacy. Not that they're gonna make out on the couch in his 'rents place, no.

"And you were talking about disowning or something? Hm~?"

"Gomennasai (sorry), Bokuto-san. I feel stupid now."

Bokuto hugged Akaashi from the side, kissing his forehead. The setter snuggled his face into Bokuto's neck. His calm and steady breaths hit Bokuto's neck, making it warm.

"I can't deny that you're stupid.. hahaha... I feel guilty for saying your parents don't own nothin' now."

"Is it not true then, Koutarou?"

"Ah?"

"Don't you own me? All of me, completely by yourself?"

Bokuto's face flushed and he nodded vigorously.

"Just wait till we get home."

They parted from their embrace as Akaashi's mom brought some dishes to the dining table.

"Please come and have a seat."

~~

They had their meal and were having a fun talk about Akaashi as a kid as Bokuto laughed and enjoyed conversation, glancing at Akaashi once in a while.

How you've grown.

"...when he was smaller, a mere 5 months old baby, he used to grab his own hair and cry, not knowing how to let go."

"Guess he still doesn't..", his dad said quietly smiling at his baby boy.

Akaashi smiled at his own stupidity, while Bokuto laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's getting late aunty, we better get back before it gets dark. Sorry for intruding without informing you about our arrival."

"No, no, it's nothing, Bokuto-chan! You can visit whenever you want. We'd be glad to receive you"

~~

As soon as they get home, Bokuto strips his shirt off, throwing on the couch. Akaashi looked at him, terrified.

"Bokuto-san, not as soon as we get home..! I'm tired!!"

"Akaaaaashi, now you're the one who's being pervy!!"

Akaashi couldn't get it through his dense head. Bokuto sighed and sat on the couch, tapping on the seat beside him. Akaashi sat there for 7 seconds, and then laid his head on Bokuto's lap. He silently traced hearts on Bokuto's bare tummy, making him giggle, feeling tickled.

Akaashi smiled at that and placed his hand on the crook of his husband's neck, gently caressing it with his thumb, staring at his big, golden eyes. Bokuto leaned toward him, making his hand slip to the back of his neck.

Akaashi took advantage of the convenient position and pulled him closer for a kiss.

Bokuto kissed him back feverishly, as he slightly scraped his teeth over Akaashi's bottom lip, requesting to enter. Akaashi opened his mouth wider, letting his tongue slip into it. Bokuto licked and sucked on Akaashi's tongue, making the other quiver.

He changed his position slowly so that he is on top of Akaashi now, grinding on him. Akaashi moaned quietly into Bokuto's mouth, making him want to mess him up more.

The hall was filled with Akaashi's moans and sounds of the cars occasionally passing by, coming from the open window. The moon shined so bright that night.

Bokuto couldn't even let the moon see his Akaashi in that state. That Akaashi is for him, and him only. He carried Akaashi to their room bridal style, closed the door behind him using his leg. He put his lover on the bed gently, climbing on top him, knowing that the moon isn't watching.

~~

.
.
.
.
.
.

(A/N: For those of u who r shocked by the escalation of the situation, don't worry bruh, I am too. Honestly, idk what I'm writing and how it got to this. For those of u who liked it, pls lemme know in the comments. I srsly dunno whether to write smut or not. Kay I'm gonna let my own deeds sink in. Bah-bye! <3)