(Chapter 25) Forever

Owl boi's POV (I hate myself):

"....kuto-san!"

    I wake up to the prettiest person alive shaking my shoulder. I smile at the beauty, while he just has a neutral expression as always.

"Bokuto-san, you sleep a lot after you cum."

    LIKE, HOW CAN HE SAY THAT SO CASUALLY JESUS-

       ...okay, I bet the horror was visible on my face. He's confused. The fact that he says it with a monotonous voice and doesn't realise the weirdness of what he said is just...

     ...oddly... I dunno.. cute..?

     Yep. Unbelievably cute.

      I peck him on his lips (like the owl that I am:)), and greet him a good morning.

      He frowns.. why??

"Bokuto-san, it's 5:30 pm. It's not the next day."

      Oh.

"Oh."

      He sighs and pulls me outta bed.

"I'm going out for a walk, so I just wanted to tell you before I leave. But don't go back to bed again. You won't sleep in the night."

     Okay, this is wrong. I totally CANNOT let Akaashi into the dangers of the outer world by himself. Nope. No. Not.

     But I play it cool cuz he once gave me a good scolding for overreacting.

     I mean, I'm not overreacting okay? It's natural when it's Akaashi Keiji we're talking about.

     I protecc. I attacc. But most importantly I stick to his bacc. Stfu I'm not dumb.

     Anyways..

"Keiji, do you mind if I come with you?"

Pretty boi's POV (someone stop meh):

     Sometimes, it scares me how much I know him. My plan went just as expected. To not raise suspicion, I told him I'm going alone, (when I'm actually supposed to take him with me) knowing that he'll disagree.

     I'm proud of myself.

     Anyways, he offers to come with me, and I said I don't mind. He brightened up like a bulb. I still don't get how he does that. It's... Kinda cute... I guess...

"Really Akaashi? Okay!! I'll get dressed."

"Please do. You're naked."

"Don't you like it?"

      He gives me a creepy grin. Ew...

"No, I don't."

"Hmph! Fine!"

      Finally.

      We need to hurry the fuck up the timing is screwed why am I still sitting the Sakura trees oh no the time shit-

"Akaaaaashi!"

"Nan-desu ka?" I ask, annoyed.

"What should I wear?"

"Something nice."

"Oya? Hmm.. then what should I wear?"

       ಠ_ಠ Jesus fucking Christ.

       I walk up to his cupboard and dig out the clothes that he bought because it looked similar to the ones he wore on our first date. He has grown out of the old ones.