47

third person.

"We look so independent," Zach smiled as he grabbed his carton of apple juice, "Renny we're like adults."

"We're sitting just a little away from your family, how is that us being independent?" She asked, grabbing one of the cookies from their own little picnic, "I kinda want their strawberries though."

"No worries," Zach replied, standing up and walking over to their picnic, grabbing their box of strawberries before walking back over to Serenity as Myta called out his name, "Oops."

"Give them back to Myta." Serenity said through a laugh as he rolled his eyes and gave them back, sitting back down beside his girlfriend, "We can buy some later."

"You just don't appreciate me doing things for you, I see how it is," He shrugged, looking away from her as he tried not to laugh, "How about you go sit with them? I'll be independent by myself."

"Ok." The girl nodded as she went to get up just as the boy fell back and rested his head in her lap, looking up at her with a smile, "You are so annoying."

"I love youuu."

"I love you mosttt," She smiled at him, grabbing another cookie as the boy took it out of her hand, "Excuse me."

"You're excused," Zach replied, breaking it in half and giving one half to her before putting the other half in his mouth and deciding to get into a more comfortable position.

"You're going to choke on the cookie," Serenity told him as he shook his head, opening his mouth to show her he had already swallowed it, "Sometimes you really do amaze me."

The girl let out a sigh as they fell into a comfortable silence, faintly hearing the conversation the rest of Zach's family was having until the boy began to laugh for no reason, causing Serenity to look at him and furrow her eyebrows while waiting for him to speak.

"Do you remember for new years when we got drunk and fell down the stairs," He started to explain through a laugh, which only increased as he continued to speak, "And you thought I passed out so you threw marshmallows at me to wake me up."

"In my defence I was drunk." She replied, raising her eyebrows as she shook her head, "I'm glad Myta was there when it happened."

"How are marshmallows going to help if I pass out?"

"Your unconscious self will get hungry and what more could it want than marshmallows." Serenity shrugged, looking down at him as he shook his head and went back into his fit of laughter, "Hey stop making fun of me I was drunk, I'm not a doctor."

"I didn't even pass out," He shrugged and smiled, "I was laying on the floor in pain because you had fell on top of me."

"Yes well I got worried, If you're anything other than ok I'm going to freak out." The girl said, defending herself as the boy sat up and looked at her, "I upset Reese that night because I took all the marshmallows and I'm not even receiving a thank you from you."

"Maybe because marshmallows are not the solutions to all worlds problems." Zach told her, placing his hands behind him as support, "I wish they were but they are not."

"Zach," Serenity said as he looked at her, "I really crave oreos and peanut butter."

"You hate peanut butter," He grabbed his drink, a confused look on his face as he took a sip.

"I know, I just really want oreos and peanut butter right now." She repeated, fiddling with the promise ring on her finger, "I also want some nerds."

"With the oreos and peanut butter or separate?" He asked.

"Not sure, I don't think I'd mind right now."

"Precious I just know as soon as you eat the peanut butter you'll spit it out and complain about how disgusting it is," The boy rolled his eyes yet smiled slightly afterwards.

"Pleasee can we get some," The girl frowned, tilting her head before gently attacking the boys face with a dozen kisses.

"Ok, ok fine," He nodded, placing a kiss on her lips before standing up, "Let's pack up and tell my mom, then we can go fulfil your cravings."

–––––

INSTAGRAM

treasurexo, imzachherron and 178,924 others liked this post

serenity: picnics are the best things to ever exist

view all comment

username: i agree

username: why do people still stan her?

username: 🤡

username: ur so pretty

imzachherron: pIcs cReDs
↳ username: i hope i get to see zach have pic creds before i die
serenity: pic creds to lav💜
↳ username: omg daniel has gotten so many people in on his joke

username: why are daniel and lav taking over the world
seaveydaniel: we're the superior duo
masoon: its true, they are cute together
↳ username: 🥺

fleuro: lemme just marry u <3
treasurexo: i dibs already
breaharri: ugh i wANT TO
↳ username: im-

username: ur ugly

imzachherron: you are the best thing to ever exist
↳ username: lemme just cry real quick
serenity: i love u i love u
imzachherron: i LOVE U

username: die

username: why dont u just give up? everyone hates u and all u do is cause drama with his ex gf. ur the most homophobic person ive ever met and is RUINING zach's life by being with him. you wonder why he ran off for some other girl but maybe look in the mirror to see the real reason why, youre ugly and you deserve to be left, please just leave this earth.

username: ur more problematic than all the girlfriends combined

username: ur unreal omg i love u

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

very excited for the next few chapters although
some of u are not going to like me✨