63

third person.

"Are you coming out tonight? Christina is going out with friends and she invited us to come, like a little night out." Treasure said, walking into Serenity's room as the girl shook her head, "What's up? You seem sad."

"I'm just thinking." Serenity replied as the girl sat on her bed, "Zach has me thinking."

"What has he done now? I swear this boy is always getting on my nerves-"

"He wants to move into an apartment together in LA," She interrupted Treasure, who went silent and slowly nodded as she let the girl continue, "And I don't know if It's a good idea or not."

"Why are you hesitate towards it?" Treasure asked, crossing her legs as Serenity sat up, grabbing a cushion and placing it on her lap.

"It's a big jump, Treasure. Plus I'm living with you and if anything happens to our relationship, which I doubt it will, then we won't have a clue of what to do for that." Serenity explained as Treasure nodded, "He said he'd love to live with me, but we can both be super stubborn and living together might ruin our relationship."

"Ok well first of all, I don't care if you live with me or Zach, wherever you want to live is fine, I can work around it. Second, you and Zach can definitely make it work if you both put in the effort. I personally think it's a good idea, New York is great but we do have all our friends in LA." Treasure replied, a small smile on her face.

"Is it wrong to live with Zach? We've only been dating 3 months."

"Don't forget the 7 months before that, being best friends before dating, being best friends during your small break," Treasure listed, "It's not wrong to live with him."

"So I should do it?"

"Yes," She nodded, handing Serenity her phone, "Tell Zach you will."

"What about you?" Serenity asked, letting out a sigh as Treasure shrugged, "I don't wanna leave you here alone."

"Brea is looking for a new place, I'm sure me and her can move in together," Treasure smiled, "This doesn't affect our friendship though, ok? We're still the two closest people in the world."

"Of course, ok I'll message him." The girl nodded, giving Treasure a smile before thanking her.

–––––

my boy🧸
8:32pm

let's do it

management, ren

not the baby

tHE APARTMENT?

yes let's do it

WAIT ARE U SERIOUS

THIS ISNT A PRANK?

REN

SERENITY

FR?

YES-

OMG

OMG

WAIT LET ME PROCESS THIS

🥺

DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY PINTEREST BOARD

YOU HAVE A BOARD?

YES JUST IN CASE IT EVER DID CROSS UR
MIND

YES JUST IN CASE IT EVER DID CROSS UR MIND

🥺👉🏻👈🏻

ur so cute🥺

so this means u gotta come to la

so we can look at apartments together

and buy furniture omg are we becoming
adults rn😳

i thinks so😳

ren i'm so excited

that has like made my day even better

are you gonna come to la then? i can
pay for your flight

wait shit what about treasure? u cant
leave her

she said she'll move in with brea

so we will all be in la again

omg gang 🤪

i can pay for both ur flights ??

no no we can pay

no shut up i'm paying for them

we gotta tell the group

don't you live with the guys?

not really

we have a house together but it's
not used often

they should be fine with it

i hope

let's hope they are

they'll be fine with it precious

ok i booked ur flight for tuesday
is that ok?

what time?

7am so u can get here early

because i miss u

i miss u bby

so i'll see u tuesday?

yes you will my boy

lETS GO TELL THE GROUPCHAT

YESSS IM SO EXCITED

OK LETS DO THIS

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

getting emotional cos it's almost over🥺

also, do u want the cast q&a after this book is finished or do you want me to publish it now and then have them be answered when the book is finished?