66

third person.

After scrolling through countless websites on Zach's laptop to look for an apartment, the couple finally found three they were interested in looking at, ones that they think would be perfect to live in.

And so a few days after they arranged appointments to go view the apartments, they were finally making their way to the location of the first apartment.

Once Zach had parked the car successfully - minus hitting a curb multiple times and being made fun of by his girlfriend - the couple got out the car and made their way up to where the apartment was.

The first apartment was smaller than they had imagined, it had enough room to fit only the basic furniture and had little to no room for doing any fun activities, so after realising that this apartment was not the one they wanted, they politely declined the offer for it.

The second apartment they looked at was a little better than the first, it was much more spacious and had a better floor layout than the previous place, but it was a further drive away from the centre of the city, where the majority of the friend group was.

And even though that didn't seem too much of a problem, the couple still declined and decided to look at the third apartment, which had caught their eye the most.

There was plenty of space, but yet still seemed incredibly cosy, the view over the city was impossible to describe and it was certain that this apartment was the one they had wanted to claim as theirs.

"Renny, imagine the view we'd have if we placed our bed there." Zach said, "Especially at night."

"Would we get curtains?"

"No, what did we need them for?" He shook his head, "No one is going to stalk us from the fifth floor."

"Window cleaners?"

"Oh." He paused, "It's not like we're going to be doing anythin- well," He raised his eyebrows, slightly shrugging as the girl shook her head but smiled.

"You're an idiot." Serenity told him as he rolled his eyes, looking out of the window at the view.

"Wait. How big is the shower," Zach said, rushing out to find the bathroom in the apartment as Serenity followed behind him, "It can't be a small one."

"Are you making sure every small detail is perfect?"

"Of course, it has to be."

Serenity rolled her eyes but smiled, watching her boyfriend carefully inspect the bathroom and made sure each room was perfect and to standard for both of them before they finally came to an agreement on the place.

After leaving the complex, they got back into Zach's car with a smile on both of their faces, "I have a question."

"What?" She replied, looking at him as a confused look appeared on her face.

"Where's your journal?" The boy asked, turning to face her.

"In my suitcase, why?" Serenity told him as he shrugged.

"I gave it back, so I was just wondering where it was." He explained, scratching the back of his
neck.

"Do you want it back?"

He paused for a second, twisting the ring on his finger as he shrugged again, "Wouldn't that be rude?"

"I don't think so," Serenity shook her head, "I thought you would want it back anyway."

"I'm sorry for giving it back to you," The boy said, glancing down for a second as he looked back up at her, "I really do not have an explanation for why I did."

"Maybe it was because you were extremely mad at me," She said, putting on her seatbelt as the boy did the same, starting up his car.

"Yes but once again, that's still your journal and you gave it to me, I had no reason to give it back unless we broke up." Zach explained.

"I thought you were going to break up with at that point," She admitted as he glanced at her with his eyes slightly widened.

"For real?" He asked as she nodded, "Over text?"

"Yeah, I told Jack that you didn't even give it back in January. So I thought you were actually going to end our relationship."

"I would never," Zach shook his head, pulling into the starbucks drive thru, "I love you too much to even think about that again. Anyway, what do you want to drink?"

"A pinkity drinkity." She smiled as he looked at her.

"Is that how you're supposed to say it?"

"Mhm." Serenity nodded, watching the boy order her drink exactly as she said it, trying to hold back her laughter after he said thank you and drove forward, which was when she finally burst into laughter.

"I knew that wasn't how you're supposed to say it, you embarrassed me." Zach shook his head.

"You're so cute when you say that." She smiled, thanking him for the drink as he paid and handed it to her.

"Never taking you to starbucks again."

"Never getting you chicken tenders again."

"Ren." He frowned, "Thats so rude."

"I love you really," She replied, placing a kiss on his lips as he smiled, "I'll never stop buying you chicken tenders."

"Ugh wow I love you so much."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

hello i love u so much i hope u have/had a great
day pls never forget ur worth and if u need someone to talk to i am always here <3

aLSO 4 CHAPTERS LEFT BYE IM GONNA CRY