Chapter One - Just A Normal Girl

Hi. I'm Adelaide. Adelaide Celeste Smith. I'm a singer. My stage name is Addy C. It's June of 2023. I've been living in London for a year now and things are going great. I am signed to Capitol Records and am 19...in a couple days. I've run into my celebrity crush, Niall Horan, a couple times at work, seeing as we're signed to the same record label. Yes, I know, Niall is almost 30, making him 11 years older than me, so I know that we would never work out, but there's no harm in dreaming. Anyway, my life is pretty great. I've got a couple friends that I hang out with pretty often, I've got a sweet flat, a well paying job, and I'm single. My life couldn't get any better. Let me introduce you to my friends.

Livie is my best friend. She's always super energetic and loves to talk and is always listening to music. You could say she is my # 1 fan and has been since before I even got a record deal and became big in the world of music.

Charolette is another one of my best friends. She's usually pretty calm and she loves to sing. She's got a pretty nice voice, I must say. She hates it when people curse, but she'll do it when she gets mad. She also supports me 100%.

Missy is always lots of fun. She's always upbeat and happy. She loves my music and loves listening to it. Although she is silly most of the time, she can also be serious.

Daisy is always so nice and understanding. She's always a good person to go to if you need someone to talk to. She's a really good listener and is always super positive. She also supports me in my music.

Liv, no, not Livie, Liv, two different people, confusing, I know. Liv is the kind of girl who likes to pull pranks, and she also likes memes. She absolutely loves my music and gets overly excited whenever I'm releasing something new.

And finally, Violet. Violet is always super understanding and is always the first to tell someone they're loved and special when they need to hear it, which I have come to greatly appreciate.

I met all of these amazing people before I became famous at the age of 16, so we've been friends for some time now. I am the youngest of our friend group, by at least three years, so all of them see me as their baby sister in a way, which can be good at times, but not so good most of the time. So that's me, Addy C, just a normal girl with a big and exciting life.