Chapter Fifteen - Saying Goodbyes

Today was the day I leave for America. I would be gone for three whole months. Three months without seeing Niall. Three months without him holding me in his arms. Of course he's going to visit, he promised it to me, but I still don't want to go. I had to get up at 1 AM so I could be at the airport by 2 AM because my flight left at 4 and management wanted me there 2 hours early. Niall being Niall set an alarm so that he could be up before me so he could be sure that I wake up on time. He wanted to take me to the airport and stay with me until my flight took off. He woke me up and I could see the tears in his eyes, which made me want to cry. I got up and got dressed for the day and grabbed my suitcase, keys, and phone. Niall called a taxi so we didn't have to walk. He helped me get my luggage out of the trunk once we got to the airport.

"So this is it huh?" Niall said, clearly trying not to cry. "I'm gonna miss you baby girl."

"I'm gonna miss you too baby. I don't wanna go. I wanna stay here with you."

"I know baby, but you know you have to go."

He held me in a tight hug. We only had two hours left together before my flight takes off and I leave for three months. We had to break away from the hug once I saw the girls and the rest of the boys standing behind Niall. They all looked sad, like they didn't want me to go.

"Hey." I said walking up to them

"Hey." Livie managed to choke out. All the girls were crying and the boys looked like they were about to. They hated seeing one of their best friends have to say goodbye to their girlfriend for so long. It wasn't forever and we all knew this, but nobody wanted me to go. I wouldn't be in my hometown for another two weeks, so I'll see Niall in two weeks. Management is only letting him stay for 4 days though. Then it'll be about two months until I see him again.

An hour had passed, which meant I only had another hour with everyone. Things had calmed down a bit, that is until there was an announcement on the speaker saying my flight was taking off early, leaving me with only 30 minutes left with everyone. I had to board in 15 minutes though, so I really only had 15 minutes left with everyone.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Addy." Livie cried as she hugged me

"Don't cry. I'll be back. I'll miss you too."

"I'll miss you chicky." Charolette said as she hugged me

"I'll miss you too."

Elle, Violet, Daisy, Liv, and Missy could only manage a bye and a hug. Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn all gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Now it was Niall's turn. He walked up to me, crying, and took me into a warm, tight hug.

"Niall don't let go, please." I cried into his shirt

"I have to baby, you know that. You have to go." He said trying to calm us both down

"I don't wanna go. I don't wanna leave you."

"I know baby. I don't either but I'll be in America in two weeks to see you and we'll FaceTime and text and call every day, I promise."

"Ok." Was all I could manage

"Let me know as soon as you get off the flight and to a hotel so we can Skype call."

"Ok." I heard the announcement that my plane was boarding passengers now, so I had to go. Niall leaned in and gave me one last passionate kiss. I could feel the tears on both of our cheeks. I pulled away and gave him one last hug before being pulled away by management. I started walking towards the plane. I decided to look back to see Niall crying. I couldn't do it. I couldn't leave. I dropped my bags and ran to him. He looked up just in time to catch me into a hug. I was now crying harder but I know this wouldn't last long. I had to go. I gave him another kiss before being pulled away again by management. I boarded the plane, this time without looking back so I didn't run back to Niall. I sat in my seat and plugged in my headphones and started playing Black And White on repeat, Niall had recorded it for me, so I had it. I soon fell asleep listening to Niall's voice.