Chapter Fifty Three - The Wedding

Here I am, a month and a half pregnant, about to get married. My dress still fits and you can't tell I'm pregnant, which is good because nobody really knows still. My parents decided to not come to my wedding since things were still heated between us from the incident we had a couple months ago. I was still mad at my mum. Who gave her the right to talk to me like that? Anyway, today was going to be the best day of my life. I was marrying Niall today. The girls and I had already gotten Elaine into her dress, so we were now working on me. Denise is doing my hair and make up and I'll change into my dress and flats after that. Since my parents weren't coming, we were having my older brother, Ryan, walk me down the aisle since he came to the wedding.

"Alright. Done." Denise said. "You look absolutely beautiful."

I looked at myself in the mirror. She was right. I did look beautiful. This has been one of the only days I have ever felt beautiful. I had medium eyeshadow on with heavy eyeliner and fake lashes on. I had a bit of blush on and Niall's favorite, my strawberry lipstick, to add a pop of colour.

"Now go get dressed girly." Charolette said. All the girls were already ready to go, so all I needed to do was get dressed then we would be ready to go. I was so nervous. I went in and changed into my dress and heels. I had flowers
in my hair, so I didn't have a veil. All the girls gasped as I walked out the door. I grabbed my bouquet and we headed down to the beach.

Everyone lined up to walk down the aisle. The boys were already there and Maura was going to walk Elaine down the aisle. Livie and Greg went first. Then Charolette and Louis. Then Elle and Liam. Then Missy and Zayn. Then Liv and Harry. Then Maura walked Elaine down and took their seats in the front row. Denise walked baby Adelaide down the aisle to throw the flowers then they took their seats. This was it. I'm marrying Niall.

"You ready sis?" Ryan asked

"Yea." We started walking, a huge smile plastered on my face. I kept my eyes on Niall, but careful not to trip, knowing me, I probably would anyway. He was handsome. He had a black suit on with a navy blue tie to match the color scheme. He had the biggest smile on his face. His hair was in a nice quiff. He looked amazing. Ryan walked me to the front and sat down.

"Mummy! Daddy!" I heard Elaine yell. We turned around to see her running to us. We both gave her a hug and a kiss and then Maura took her to sit back down. The audience awed. I loved Elaine and Niall and our unborn baby with all my heart. I wouldn't have this any other way.

"We are gathered here together to celebrate the marriage of Niall James Horan to Adelaide Celeste Smith. You may say your vows."

Niall went first.

"Adelaide, when I first saw you in the media when you were 16, I knew I had to get you. I knew you had to be mine. When I found out you were moving to London and signing with Capitol, you should have seen the look on my face. In all honesty, I only threw that party so I could have a chance to talk to you and make my move. Addy, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You truly have made me the happiest man alive. We're here and getting married today and we have a baby girl. I will never leave you for anyone else. It's you Adelaide, it's always been you, and it will always be you until we're old and wrinkly. It'll always be you to the day we die and beyond. My love for you is infinite." I was crying at this point.

My turn.

"Niall, I have loved you since I was 14 years old. I never thought you would be the one standing in front of me today. I never thought that I would have even the smallest chance with you, yet here we are, getting married and have a baby girl. Niall you truly have saved me. That day that I was in the hospital bed, about to lose my life, I was about to give up. Then a thought came to my head. 'You can't leave Niall. He still needs you. Don't leave him.' I didn't give up because of you and look at where we are now. I will be the one you wake up to every day for the rest of our lives. I will be the one to hold you when you cry and celebrate with you when you're happy. It's been you from day one. It's always been you and always will be you. My love for you is more than the grains of sand on every sea shore in the world." We were both crying now. We turned to see Theo walking up to us with our rings. I took Niall's ring and he took mine