Chapter Sixty - March Madness

Elaine is a year and a half old now and the baby is due any now. I'm already a week and a half overdue, crazy, I know. The doctors say the baby's just fine and perfectly healthy and that he'll come when he's ready to come. I know it's gonna be soon. I just want this baby out of me. I can't do anything but walk, and barely even that.

"Baby, go rest." Niall said

"No, no. I'm fine."

That's how that went whenever Niall told me to rest. I always had to be moving and busy, that's just the kind of person I am. I hated just sitting around and doing nothing, I always had to be doing something.

Ok, so I'm now TWO WEEKS OVERDUE!  Niall is on the phone with my doctor right now. It's 5 PM and dinners about ready. I can feel that this baby is gonna come soon. I know it.

"Ok doc. Thanks doc. Alright. Bye." Niall said

"What'd he say?" I asked

"He said just hang in there until the baby decides to come. There's nothing he can do about it, which I know for a fact isn't true."

"It's ok. Calm down. It's gonna be soon. I know it."

"You don't know that Adds!" He yelled. "Oh my god, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell."

"It's ok. This situation has all got us stressed as fuck and worn to the bone. I can feel it though, it's gonna be soon."

"I'll be right here when it happens."

"I know you will."

We sat down to eat dinner. I cleaned everything up once we were done and walked into the living room to see Niall and Elaine playing together. They're so cute. In the mean time, the baby is kicking up a storm. He will not stop kicking. Last time this happened, I went into labour, but I don't know, we'll see. I'm so excited to see my baby boy. I checked the time and it was 8 PM.

"Elaine, baby, time for bed." I called

"Ok mummy." She said as she ran up to me. I picked her up and started to follow Niall to her room. I stopped walking and grabbed on to the wall. God, that one hurt. "Is mummy ok?" Elaine asked, making Niall turn around and run toward me and take her out of my arms, placing her on the floor.

"I'm fine baby." I stood up and started to walk again when my water broke, causing me to scream. "Oh god. Holy shit. NIALL DONT JUST STAND THERE!" I yelled