Chapter Fifty Nine - Christmas Camping

It was the week before Christmas and we're going camping again. I am 6 months pregnant and MASSIVE. Niall keeps telling me I'm beautiful, but I can't help but be insecure. I am carrying a fucking watermelon inside of my after all. It was going to be cold, so we dressed warm. Elaine had a cute dress on with a cute jacket. Niall just wore a long sleeve shirt and jeans and I wore a long sleeve shirt and overalls.

"We're ready to go babe!" I yelled to Niall

"Coming. Addy baby holy shit you look so cute oh my god." Niall said

"Thanks."

"And as for you little missy." Niall said, walking up to Elaine, who was in my arms. "You need to stop growing up this instant." He said while taking her out of my arms and throwing her into the air, making her laugh.

"Oh my god. Niall." I said

"What? What is it? What's wrong?"

"Come here." I said. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach.

"He's kicking! Oh my god!" He said

"Elaine, baby, wanna feel the baby?"

"Baby." Elaine said. Niall set her down and I crouched down so she could reach better. I took her small hand in mine and placed it where I felt the baby kicking. She got scared when she felt it kick and backed away, looking at me with wide eyes.

"It's ok baby, that's your baby brother. Remember? The baby in mummy's tummy." Niall said

"Baby mummy's tummy?"

"Yea, that's right sweetheart. It's ok. Don't be scared. He's just saying hi to you." I said. She came closer and put her hand on my stomach. She started laughing when the baby kicked again. 

"Hi baby. I love you baby." Elaine said. I stood up and we left for the campsite. Elaine stayed awake this time and listened to the radio with us.

We had an amazing trip, once again. Elaine said two more sentences while we were there, and of course, they were I love you's. Her sentences were 'I love you mummy' and 'I love you rock,' no, I'm just kidding, it was 'I love you daddy' not rock. We had to head back early since I wasn't feeling well and it was pretty cold anyway, we didn't want Elaine to get sick, but other than that, it was an amazing trip, as it always is when we go on trips together.