Chapter Six - The Date

I woke up smiling the next day. Happy and upbeat Addy that Niall missed so much was back! My mind flooded with memories of last night when Niall and I kissed for the first time. I smiled wider, so wide my face hurt and I have no doubt I looked like an idiot. I checked my phone to see I had a text from Niall.

Niall: You better have gotten some sleep. I'll see you at work?

Addy: No need to worry, I crashed as soon as I got home. After dinner of course. Yea, see you at work :)

Niall: Alright then, see you in a few. You going for coffee?

Addy: Always

Niall: Alright, I'll meet you there then :)

Addy: Ok, see you then :)

I switched off my phone and jumped in the shower. After my shower I picked out an outfit and put it on. I dried my hair and brushed through it. I put on a little bit of makeup, just like I do every day. As I was heading out the door, I got another text.

Livie: Can't wait for our Friday Movie Night tonight!

Addy: Oh my god, Livie, I'm so sorry, it completely slipped my mind and I made other plans

Livie: Well then cancel them, we do this every Friday Addy

Addy: I can't just cancel my first date with Niall, especially not after he kissed me last night

Addy: SHIT! No! I wasn't going to tell anyone about that.

Livie: HE KISSED YOU?! OH MY GOD THAT'S SO EXCITING!! I'll let it slide this one time, only cause it's for a date with your Prince Charming

Addy: Thanks. And he's not my Prince Charming, he's just Niall

Livie: Uh huh. Sure. You go. Don't be late for work :)

Addy: Ok, bye Livie :)

Livie: Bye Addy :)

I switched my phone off again and headed out the door to meet Niall at Starbucks for coffee. Our timing was perfect and we got there right at the same time. He opened the door for me, always such a gentleman. I smiled at him and entered the room. 

"I'm back! Did you miss me?"

"Oh my god, yes. The other Addy was so boring."

"Wow, then why did you kiss her and not me?"

"Oh, you want me to kiss you?"

"I never said that now. I was just saying that if we're going to date, then you better enjoy all my different moods."

"I was  just kidding, calm down. And who wouldn't enjoy all of your moods?"

"I dunno. Why you asking me?"

"Cause I figured you would know."

"Well, I don't."

"So, you excited for our date tonight."

"You could say so."

"Hey! I'm not that bad to be around, am I?"

"I was just kidding, calm down." I said, mimicking him.

We got to work and said goodbye to each other. After work, I headed to my flat to get ready for our date. I didn't dress up fancy, I just had a T- Shirt and some sweatpants on with a pair of sandals and my hair up in a messy bun. I walked to Niall's flat, he had texted me the address earlier. I knocked on the door and he let me in, smiling.

"Hey." I said

"Hey."

"So...."

"Alright, so I guess we just talk? Ask questions about each other?"

"Yea, I guess. Nice flat by the way."

"Thanks, I think I like your flat more though."

"Can't blame you, my flat is pretty sweet."

We laughed and had a good time hanging out together. I think I wanna give him a shot. At being my boyfriend, I mean. I think we would work. We said goodbye and he kissed me on the cheek and I walked out to head back to my flat. When I got to my flat, I sat down on my couch and decided to pull out my phone. I decided to text Niall.

Addy: So, when's our next date?

Niall: So you're gonna give me a shot at this?

Addy: Why else would I ask when our next date is?

Niall: Oh. Yea.

Niall: Addy?

Addy: Tell me

Niall: Will you be my girlfriend?

He asked me to be his girlfriend. What do I say? Do I say yes? Do I say no? I really like him, but am I ready for a relationship? Am I ready for that kind of comittment? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got another text.

Niall: Addy? You there?

Addy: Oh. Yea, I'm here.

Addy: Yes, Niall. I will be your girlfriend.

Niall: Really?

Addy: Yes dumbass

Niall: Oh god, I thought you were going to say no.

Addy: And why would I do that?

Niall: I dunno. Maybe because I'm not a good kisser

Addy: You really thought I would turn you down because you think you're not a good kisser?

Niall: Well am I?

Addy: Yes, Niall. You're a good kisser.

Addy: I'm getting pretty tired, I think it's time I turn in for the night. I see you tomorrow :)

Niall: Alright baby. See you tomorrow :)

He called me baby. He's my boyfriend now. I can't stop smiling. Everything is better again. I couldn't be happier.