Chapter Forty-Five - Last Day In Ireland

Niall proposed last night. I said yes. I was the happiest girl alive.

"Addy baby wake up." Oh no. Was I having another nightmare? I didn't think I was. I wasn't crying. I fluttered my eyes open to see Niall smiling. He leaned down and kissed me. "You slept the whole night!"

"I did, didn't I?"

"Yup. I love you, have I told you that?"

"I love you too. And, yes. Every day. What time is it?"

"It's noon."

"Holy shit. I've never slept in this long before."

"Haha. It's nice eh?"

"Yea definitely. I should do it more often."

"What?! Nooooo. That means we can't get our morning coffee every day." Niall whined.

"No, but that means we can have afternoon sex." I said joking around.

"Sleeping in it is." We both started laughing pretty hard when we heard a knock at the bedroom door. It was Maura holding Elaine. "SHIT!" Niall yelled. "Hi baby girl." He said going to take her from Maura.

"How dare you forget about our daughter. Maybe we shouldn't have afternoon sex. I wouldn't want you to forget about any more children we have."

"Hey! I didn't forget about her."

"Oh. Right. You just left her with Maura."

"Yea. It's as easy as that."

"Oh I see. What do you wanna do? It's out last day here." I asked him

"I say we do something with Elaine. We had a night to ourselves last night, so why not enjoy a day together?" He suggested.

"Yea. Sounds good to me."

"Our plane leaves in 4 hours, so we've got 2 hours to pack and maybe go for a walk and then we've got to say goodbye and head to the airport.

"Ok. Let's get packing then."

We packed all three of our bags and placed them in the trunk of Denise's car since she'll be driving us to the airport. We headed out the door to go for a quick walk. We had to leave for the airport in thirty minutes, so it would be a quick walk.

"I'm glad you're better now Princess. I hated seeing you like that and not being able to do anything."

"I know. But I'm better now. Thanks to you. That's all that matters."

"Hey baby?"

"Yea?"

"I've been thinking."

"About?"

"Well, we're getting married now and we've already started a family, maybe it's time we get a bigger place. I love our flat and all, it worked for a while, but we need a bigger place for our future kids."

"Yea, I've been thinking the same thing. I agree."

"Alright. So do you wanna start looking when we get back home?"

"Sure. But maybe tomorrow. We're gonna be jet lagged tonight."

"Good point."

We got back to Maura's house and Denise drove us to the airport after we said goodbye to everyone else.

"Bye guys. And congrats on the marriage. I can't wait to go see you get married. You two are perfect for each other and we all knew it before we even met about you Adelaide. Just considering the fact that Niall never shuts up about you. He talks about you more than he talks about golf." I gasped as Denise walked away and back to her car to drive home.

"That's possible?!" I teased

"Oh shuddup. It wasn't until I met you." This made me blush. "Stop hiding your face when you blush. It's cute." I blushed more as Niall tilted my head up to look at him. He placed a sweet kiss on my lips. We boarded the plane and landed in London. We crashed as soon as we got home. What a wonderful trip.