Chapter 51 Welcome To The Pridelands

Characters:

(Lion Guard) Kion, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Bunga

(Lion Guard Allies) Skip and flying squirrels, Rani, Kiara, Kopa, Kopa, Commander Kazi, Meu, Leu, Leo, Janja, Jasiri, Rei Rei, Kiburi, Goi Goi,

(Villians) Zira, Makucha, Kiba, Commander Shadow

(Pridelanders) Simba, Nala, Rafiki, Vitani, Kovu, Nuka

(Ethiopian Wolves) Violet, Seiko, Finn

(Night Pride) Bailyo, Nirmala, Surak, Ullu

Both wolves attacked and Alex and the Night Pride watched as they saw both sides attack each other. "Should we help?" Bailyo asked, Bailyo saw one of Kiba's wolves go flying into the wall behind them. "I think they're okay" Alex whispered as they saw Violet's team destroy Kiba's scouts.

Violet grabbed the leader and pinned him to the cave wall, "Please, stop, spare me" The Lieutenant pleaded. Seiko and Finn smirked as they saw  Violet questioning the leader, "TELL HER WHAT YOU KNOW!!!" Seiko growled. "ZIRA IS LAUNCHING TWO ATTACKS, ONE ON KION AND HIS TEAM AND ONE ON THE CAVE TO KILL RANI AND LEO!!!" The Wolf shouted in fear.

Violet dropped the wolf and the wolves ran and bumped into Seiko, "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Seiko shouted with his teeth out. The Lieutenant ran in fear with his team leaving the Pride Lands, "We have to help Rani" Bailyo suggested. "What about Kion and his team?" Alex asked, Violet looked at Alex. "Kion has a big team with him, the sabertooths need help so we'll help them first" Violet stated.

Everyone agreed and followed Violet as they walked out of the cave, "Let's hurry before we're too late" Violet stated as they ran quickly to get to the cave.