School Reunion

CHAPTER 38| FIRST HUMAN WHO DOESN'T LIKE ME

   "Two days," Rose says sitting down next to Y/n and the Doctor; who were eating some food in the canteen. Y/n had decided to keep the dress Victoria had given her and put on a new coat. Her read converse were on her feet and she looked amazing.

   "Sorry, could you just?" the Doctor points to  spot on the table. "There's a bit of gravy. No, no just there."

   "Two days, we've been here."

   "Blame your boyfriend. He's the one who put us onto this. And he was right. Boy in class this morning, got a knowledge way beyond planet Earth." 

   "You eating those chips?" Roe points to Y/n's tray.

   "Yeah, they're a bit different," the female Time Lord says.

   "I think they're gorgeous. Wish I had school dinners like this," Rose sits next to Y/n eating the chips.

   "It's well behaved, this place."

   "Mmm."

   "I thought there'd be happy slapping hoodies. Happy slapping hoodies with ASBOs. Happy slapping hoodies with ASBOs and ringtones. Huh? Huh? Oh, yeah. Don't tell me I don't fit in," the Doctor comments watching the people around them. Y/n laughs lightly at his joke. The lead dinner lady walks over to the trio.

   "You are not permitted to leave your station during a sitting," the lead says.

   "I was just talking to these teachers," Rose says quickly standing up.

   "Hello," the two Time Lords say.

   "They don't like the chips."

   "The menus has been specifically designed by the headmaster to improve concentration and performance. Now, get back to work," the lead begins walking away.

   "See? This is me. Dinner lady," Rose walks away.

   "We'll have the crumble!" Y/n calls to the girl.

   "I'm so going to kill you."

~~~

      The trio walk around at night through the school. Y/n and the Doctor looking at everything. The Doctor stops and turns to the others.

   "All right, team. Oh, I hate people who say team. Er, gang? Er, Comrades? Anyway, Rose, go to the Kitchen. Get a sample of that oil. Mickey, the new staff are all Maths teachers. Go and check out the Maths department. Y/n go do your thing. I'm going to look in Finch's office. Be back here in ten minutes," the Doctor says running off.

   "You going to be all right?" Rose asks Mickey. Y/n stands there watching the two.

   "Me? Please. Infiltration and investigation? I'm an expert at this," Mickey leaves. Y/n and rose watch, both close to laughing. Mickey walks back over to them. "Where's the Maths department?"

   "Down there, turn left, through the fire doors, on the right," Y/n tells him.

   "Thank you," They all leave. Y/n walks down some corridors and looks through some cabinets. She freezes when she hears a scream and runs towards it stopping when she sees the Doctor.

   "Hear that? Who's she?" Y/n ask standing next to the Doctor.

   "Y/n, Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane, Y/n," the Doctor introduces the two.

   "Hi, nice to meet you," Sarah Jane says. She then turns to the Doctor. "You can tell you're getting older. Your assistants are getting younger."