School Reunion

CHAPTER 39| SHE'S A WHAT?

   The next morning, the group stands in front of the school. Y/n and the Doctor had devised a plan the night before on how they were going to do their operation.

   "Y/n, Rose, and Sarah, you go to the Maths room. Crack open those computers, we need to see the hardware inside. Y/n, sonic?" the Doctor says. Y/n pulls out her sonic from the inside of her new coat. "Mickey, surveillance. I want you outside."

   "Just stand outside?" Mickey asks.

   "Here," Sarah says throwing Mickey her car keys. "Take these you can keep K9 company."

   "Don't forget to leave the window open a crack!" Y/n calls back to Mickey.

   "But he's metal!" Mickey cries.

   "I didn't mean for him!"

   "What're you going to do?" Rose asks the Doctor.

   "It's time I had a word with Mister Finch," the group splits up. Rose walks next to the female Time Lord as she walks into the Maths room. She takes out her sonic, Sarah walking quickly takes it from her and begins to work on the computers. Y/n turns to Rose with a look that says, 'did she really just do that?'.  

   After twenty or so minutes Sarah begins to give up not having gotten any where with the computer. "It's not working!" Sarah cries. Y/n walks over to the woman.

   "Can I have my sonic back please," Y/n asks. "You know so I can get into the computers."

   "Used to work first time in my day." Y/n takes the sonic and begins working on the computer.

   "Well, it's also not the Doctor's so maybe that's why."

   "Y/n, can I give you a bit of advice?"

   "I've got a feeling you're about to," Y/n whispers, Rose laughs lightly next to her.

   "I know how intense a relationship with the Doctor can be, and I don't want you to feel I'm intruding."

   "I don't feel threatened by you, if that's what you mean."

   "Right. Good. Because I'm not interested in picking up where we left off."

   "No?" Rose buts in, sticking up for her friend. "With the big sad eyes and the robot dog? What else were you doing last night?"

   "Rose," Y/n says.

   "I was just saying how hard it was adjusting to life back on Earth," Sarah replies turning to Rose.

   "The thing is, when you two met they'd only just got rid of rationing. No wonder all the space stuff was a bit much for you," Rose says. Y/n turns to the two now upset with both humans.

   "I had no problem with the space stuff. I saw things you wouldn't believe."

   "Try me."

   "Mummies."

   "I've met ghosts."

   "Robots. Lots of robots."

   "Slitheen, in Downing Street."

   "Daleks!"

   "Met the Emperor."

   "Anti-matter monsters."

   "Gas masked zombies."

   "Real living dinosaurs."

   "Real living werewolf."