CHAPTER 1

ASURA IS A SANSKRIT WORD THAT IS USED TO REFER THE DEMONIC BEINGS OF HELL THAT HAVE PLAGUED MANKIND SINCE THE DAY OF CREATION

--------------------

Doyoung walked into his dream college with a proud smile on his face. This was the college he wanted to attend from the young age of fourteen.

Stantaeil Medical College.

He walked with his head high as he took every detail of this magnificent place. He strode in thinking that this place would only boost his medical career drastically and not that one person he would meet here would change his life.

But we wouldn't go into the details now.

He walked on and on until he reached the door to his classroom. With his hand on the handle, he took a deep breath. This was one of the biggest steps required to achieve his dream of a 'Dr Doyoung'.

He was ecstatic.

He was about to open the door when a person suddenly bumped into him causing Doyoung to fall on the floor.

Great, just exactly how he wanted to start the day.

He looked up to see what sort of a buffoon bumped into him when he was met with the most perfect face he had ever seen.

Oh, wow. Doyoung liked what he was looking at.

All of his brain cells were running in each and every direction. They were panicking, highly panicking.

The boy looked at Doyoung with a straight face before reaching out his hand, which Doyoung gladly took. He brought himself up and dusted his clothes along with adjusting his glasses.

"You could be a bit careful, you know." Doyoung said, not unkindly. The boy on the other hand simply nodded, depriving Doyoung the opportunity to listen to his voice.

"You could probably use your voice as well" Doyoung grumbled, not expecting the other boy to respond. However, he was wrong.

The other gave a glorious chuckle and said in a deep, graceful voice,"I guess I should use my voice, well, I'm sorry." He smiled a bit," It's Taeyong, by the way."

Doyoung looked at back him and slowly said,"I'm Doyoung, nice to meet you."

He would have stared at the boy for longer only if the teacher didn't come in hurrying past the corridor. Doyoung sighed, "Guess we should go now, its time for class."

Taeyong nodded as both of them went into class together, only to end up sitting in opposite ends.

Wonderful, even the cinematic stereotypes weren't on his side.

But then again, the boy wasn't Doyoung's main focus, right?

So he turned to the board and listened to the teacher till class got over and all the students began to gather their things to leave. Doyoung did the same while occasionally peeking at Taeyong time to time.

Taeyong on the other hand, simply grabbed his books and left. Not even a single glance at Doyoung, leaving him to just stare into nothing.

Well, that hurt.
But Doyoung was not going to give up.

So the next few days consisted of Doyoung consistently following Taeyong. He was always three steps behind him. Always there, omnipresent.

Yes, it was creepy, but Taeyong didn't seem to mind it all. He just looked at Doyoung and ignored him.

Thats all. Nothing else.

God, Doyoung was going to have a hard time now after all

________________________________

I spent the last three mins listening to Gu Ren Gui