CHAPTER 7

John walked up to Jaehyun's room and knocked onto the door twice. The door then immediately swung open to reveal a very agitated Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun, I have good news for you." John said, straight to the point as always.

"Please do tell me, John. I need that good news."

"I found a guy who is a perfect fit as a puppet for us. He will be able to get the information we want while still remaining unsuspicious."

"What's his name and what is his background."

"He is a doctor in training with a clean background. You know, the typical goody two shoes. And his name is Kim Doyoung."

******

"Hello Doyoung. I am Lucas and I'm your new friend." A deep voice with a sickeningly sweet tone greeted him. "I will be with you most of the time along with TY of course. You know him very well don't you."

"TY?" Doyoung asked "Is that a rapper?"

"Oh!" Lucas laughed "You know him by his real name after all. I'm talking bout Taeyong. That's his code name here and that's how you should address him. We can't afford to give away his real name."

"I don't care what your names are. Just tell me few thing. Why am I here? What is this place? And what do you expect from me?"Doyoung asked, his impatience reaching the saturation point.

Lucas laughed again, but this time with no humour in it. "Straight to the point. Johnny would be pleased."

"Just answer me Lucas."

"Aah well. Guess you should know after all. Listen Doyoung, I will tell this once and only once. Pay attention."

"Continue"

"We are part of an organisation that is made of people who are done with this imperfect world. The world is made of bastards who are just sick in the heart. The victims of the society come together under this organisation."

"So you guys are the oppressed section, huh?" Doyoung asked, disbelief clear in his tone.

"You could say so. But more than calling ourselves oppressed, we choose to be called the revolutionary ones. We want change, Doyoung. And we aim for that."

"What change?"

Lucas looked at Doyoung with crazy eyes, "Change from imperfect to perfect. From recklessness to order. From frenzy to controlled. We want nothing but a complete change.
A new system made on balance and clarity."

*****
Ten lazed on his couch for the whole evening.

It was a bright day with dazzling sunlight and a pristine sky.

A perfect day to be lazy.

Ten sighed in satisfaction as he chewed his popcorn while watching a new show titled 'Golden Gaytime'.

The show was legend. It was crazy. He knew he had to tell all his friends about it.

So he reached for his phone and dialled for Kun. After an hour of explaining how beautiful the show was, he dialled the number of his other friend, Doyoung.

He dialled and dialled but Doyoung didn't pick it up. He texted him but he didn't reply. It was a Sunday so his friend would be home. So he went to Doyoung's house to check on him. But he wasn't there.

Huh? That's weird. Where did Doyoung go? He needed to hear about the show.

Ten jumped into Doyoung house through the window and called out for him, but no one replied. That's when the panic settled in.

He called Kun again, who picked it up screaming about how he was not interested in any drama.

"Oh god, stop Kun. It's not about the drama."
"Eh? Then what do you want from me, Chittaphon?"
"It about Doyoung. He is no where to be seen."

"Oh shit."

Oh shit indeed, Kun.

________________________________
My poor boy Ten doesn't know that Lee Taeyong just bagged Doyoung away.

Anyway, vote for NCT on MAMA.
If there are any doubts regarding the voting process, don't hesitate to ask me.

__________________________________