CHAPTER 37

"Selling out the Asura is no big deal, we can simply call the cops and they're done, the Asura knows that too." Taeyong spoke.

Jungwoo nodded, "This was their last plan. They knew that they would be exposed once they release the gas. So death and jail doesn't scare them, but they will try to delay their punishment."

"Exactly," Taeyong said, "They don't care about death, but we do. We want to kill them with our own hands and we want answers, and for that we need to go into the base without being noticed." Taeyong said.

"There are secret entrances from Taeil's laboratory." Suggested Lucas to the grim audience who realised what he was trying to convey.

"So our first victim is Taeil?" Jaemin asked solemly.
"Yes, for he is the only direct passage into the Council's area directly." Sicheng said with a serious face.

"Tomorrow, we go to the base. Get ready boys, we got a long journey ahead." Taeyong said to them all.

*****
Doyoung walked into the hall where Taeyong lay on the sofa, wiggling occasionally. He stifled a laughter and leaned on the backside of the sofa, running his hands through Taeyong's hair.

Taeyong immediately turned around and smiled when he saw Doyoung. "Thanks for not leaving me, Doyoung." He said to him.

Doyoung nodded, settling on the sofa beside him, "How could I? You make my world better, I would never leave you. Your friends couldn't leave you as well, we need you Taeyong."

He pushed himself onto the sofa, lying parallel to Taeyong, his hands wrapping around Taeyong's waist. "But tell me, Taeyong, why did you decide to go against the Asura?"

Taeyong held Doyoung tighter, "I guess I couldn't bare the grievances of all of you. The looks on their faces when they realised they have been killing harmless people was like a stab to my heart, you crying in that shed made my heart bleed."

Doyoung didn't move away, "But the Asura is your home. Wasn't it hard to this?"

Taeyong breathed in heavily, "I thought the Asura was my home, but I realised now that my real home were the people of Asura, not it's ideals."

"My home is where you guys are, and I'm sorry that I realised it late."

Doyoung pulled himself up, face to face with Taeyong. "I'm glad you realised that." Saying this, he leaned towards Taeyong, leaned towards paradise, his love.

******
The sun still didn't pop up on the horizon, lazily sleeping beneath the dull morning sky.
The wind rustled past the swift car that ran quick on the road.

"Remember guys, be utmost silent. Taeil has his whole lab monitorised.  It's possible he might ring the alarm at any moment." Jungwoo reminded them.

"First we send in Sicheng, he's gonna snake through and nail Taeil to the floor, then we convince him to tell us the passage to the council." Lucas said, emphasising on the word 'convince.'

They all knew Taeil could not be simply convinced, they should use force.

The others simply nodded knowing that Taeil is the first key to their revenge.

They reached the wild trees and parked their car underneath them. They got down and rustled through the bushes and trees, climbing beneath a small alleyway.

There, was a small hatch with an image of a demon in the old Vedic times of India. It's handle was engraved in horns and wings and was stationed at the centre.

Taeyong pulled it open to reveal stairs, and began climbing down without hesitance. The others followed pursuit in silence, not one objecting Taeyong.

After three minutes of descent, the stairs began rising and they quickened their pace, eager to see the light. After a tiring 4 minutes, they reached a loose plank situated over head.
Pulling it silently, Sicheng went out.

The others were about to go out when they heard the thump of someone falling and Sicheng's sharp voice.

Jeno rushed out first with others hot on his trail only to see Taeil with his hand around Sicheng's neck and the other pointing a blade towards his Adam's apple.

"Hello boys~" Taeil dragged on with his sickeningly sweet voice, "My, my, this is quite the congregation. Didn't know Taeyong had the guts to reveal the truth to you all."

"Leave him." Lucas said to which Taeil simply wolf whistled in response, "My boy Lucas is so manly. But what makes you think I will listen to you?"

Doyoung's mind was panicking, trying to decipher how to save Sicheng.

That's when Sicheng spoke out, "Yuta..." He stressed, "Yuta will n..not be pleased." He simply said, catching Taeil off guard. In that vulnerable moment, Sicheng spun Taeil around and pressed his neck to the floor.

"Now, Taeil. How do we get to the Council's place?" Sicheng asked, still expressionless.

Taeil smiled despite being suffocated by Sicheng, "Kill me, even then I won't tell you."

________________________________

I love Taeil so much i want to kiss him.

Also, I just saw Loveholic's track list and I bet chica bom bom is gonna be the next whiplash.

Place your bets.