CHAPTER 4

The next day, Doyoung did the first thing that he assumed was the most sensible; spill the whole incident to Kun, his best friend since middle school.

"So you ran into an empty street like a complete buffoon only to run into creeps who came running to you and then later ran away from you?" Kun asked Doyoung, who was slightly surprised at the excessive use of 'run' in a single sentence.

However, he quickly regained his thought process and answered with a simple 'yes'. At this, Kun took a small break and then announced his conclusion.

"Those men were out jogging, then ran into you , later were disgusted by your horrible nose hair and then ran away from you. Simple."

Doyoung was again surprised at Kun's incredible ability of making absurd conclusions. I mean, his nose was not that unkempt that unknown men ran away from it in fear.

"Seriously, Kun?" Doyoung asked " is that all you got to say?" Kun just kept silent with a saint like expression, as though to convey that his ridiculous assumption was the unbendable truth.

At this, Doyoung gave up, realising that he couldn't change his mind anymore. Kun was most definitely as stubborn as an ox.

"Whatever" Doyoung deadpanned " I will pretend to agree with your illogical reasoning. But then, tell me Kun, what do rose tattoos stand for?"

Kun tilted his head in confusion and answered with hesitation, " Love, probably. Or maybe beauty. But why do you ask?"

Doyoung then narrated the highly suspicious occurrence of rose tattoos on the men and Taeyong.

"You're just overthinking Doyoung. Coincidences happen, okay ? You just got to let them pass. No need to be cooped up on them."Kun reprimanded Doyoung.

Doyoung was about to answer when a short male suddenly slammed their hands on the table, nearly killing Kun with a probable cardiac arrest.

Doyoung looked up at the said man with flaming eyes only to look at the face of the one and only-
Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul. (A.k.a - Ten)

Yeah, a lengthy name.

"Ten!" Doyoung screamed in delight, " Joyful to know that you still have the habit to behave like an uncivilised barbarian who slams everything within proximity!" Doyoung ended with false enthusiasm.

Ten, however, ignored Doyoung's rude remark and embraced Kun instead. " How are my boys doing?" Ten asked.

" Treacherous" answered Kun.
" Contemplative" answered Doyoung.

"Well, that's off putting" Ten said, scratching his neck, "Expected a 'good, and you?' or a 'amazing' in return."

"Whatever,Ten" Kun said " Our main priority here are the weird rose tattoos now"

" Rose tattoos?" Ten asked, "Rose tattoos surrounding gruesome images?"

"Yes" Doyoung answered in surprise," How do you know?"

"Well" Ten said casually, "it's just the news regarding some sort of anti-national cultists bearing such tattoos."

________________________________
Uhuhuhu.

The plot has been plotted

Uhuhuhu.