CHAPTER 24

Ten, Kun and Doyoung sat in the living room around the table sipping their ice drinks, "So, you were too surprised that you didn't even tell us, huh?"

"It's not like I didn't want to tell you guys. It's just that the NMB is too strict. They wanted my immediate presence and had to do several check ups on me. They didn't want disloyal people." Doyoung repeated the lie for probably the tenth time.

At this point, he was way too comfortable with lying.

"Hmm, ok." Kun nodded, feeling better now that he knows his friend didn't just ignore him, "Cake, Dr Kim of NMB?" He asked chuckling, pushing the rainbow cake towards him.

"Ooh sure." Doyoung said, talking a forkful of cake, "But why rainbow cake, tho? I thought you guys liked caramel?"

"Oh that's cause we want to you come out of that fake heterosexual cocoon and accept your gayness." Ten said sweetly.

Doyoung choked.

"What?!" He spluttered. Ten looked disappointed, "Oh come on, Doyoung. Don't be a little closet case. We all know how you look at Lee Taeyong." He continued, wiggling his eyebrows.

Ten then got up and stood in front of window, the sunlight emitting from behind him, making him look like a saint. "Let me take you through a session darling. You see, my boy Doyoung, I'm going to bless you with some shocking news. It will change your life as a whole."

Doyoung gulped.

Ten straightened himself with a superior feel and opened his mouth, "Kim Doyoung, you're gay."

"YOU DINT EVEN SEE US TOGETHER, YOU IDIOT!" Doyoung roared, to which the other two laughed.
"Oh shut Kim. We all saw you guys staring at each other in class before.  And why you getting so defensive, huh boy?" Ten dragged.

"I don't know what you're talking about, go away." Doyoung stated, focusing all his attention on the cake.
"Look" Kun snorted, "The rainbow boy loves the rainbow cake." And with that they started laughing again in a taunting manner.

Doyoung just sat looking at the two men laugh like buffoons. "Guys, shut up." He said, but this was like fuel to the fire and the two started laughing even more.

"Open up Doyoung~" Ten screeched, "Come out the cupboard in those vivid colours." He reached out and grabbed Doyoung's arm, "C'mon Doyoung."

Doyoung hesitated, "Fine... Maybe I'm not as straight as I thought I was."

"WOWOOWOOO!!" Ten and Kun screamed, waving their hands in the air, "Good job honey! I'm so happy! Now none of us are straight!"

Doyoung smiled and then something clicked.
Wait, none of them are straight?

"What did you say say Ten?"

Ten's eyes blew up, "Oh... yeah Doyoung, forgot to mention this before but me and Kun are a thing you know?" He smiled nervously.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THIS BEFORE YOU JERK!"

******

Taeyong reclined on the chair, watching Taeil eat his octopi ramen. " Kun and Ten were like a surprise. I completely forgot them, good thing I told Doyoung quickly."

Taeil looked up, "True. You are an idiot Taeyong. Can't believe you forgot about two whole people." Taeil snorted. Taeyong just glared at him, not being able to say anything because he knew Taeil was right.

"Fine, fine hyung. Make fun of me." He put his head in his hands, breathing in the warm smell of the ramen. "Doyoung can manage well, he is not an idiot, so there is nothing to worry about."

Taeil hummed slowly, "But still keep an eye on those two, Tae."
"Indeed hyung."

Taeil laid back on the metal chair, "Hmm. Now tell me Taeyong. You likey- likey someone?"
"No hyung" Taeyong said blatantly, looking somewhat uninterested. "I don't like Doyoung. What made you think like that.?"

Taeil then flashed an evil smile, "I didn't mention anyone, Taeyong hon."

Oh Taeyong, you dumb child.

________________________________

Everyone is exposed. Uhuhuhuhu.