CHAPTER 35

"Help me kill the Asura." Doyoung repeated.

Taeyong was beyond surprised, "How can I do that?! Why do you ask me favours like that!"
Doyoung just huffed, "They're murderers Taeyong!"

Taeyong was now infuriated, "So am I! You think I didn't kill anyone for information? For wealth and money? I'm a fucking murderer too!"

"So you want me live like this?! Throughout my life? Go to hell, no matter how much I love you, I can't live like this." Doyoung said with a note finality.

"Fine." Said Taeyong, leaving the place, "Fine then,suite yourself."

He then slammed the door shut, leaving Doyoung alone.

*****

For 36 days, Doyoung sat in the dark with the bodies. He was given food twice a day, one in the morning and the other at dusk. Not one came to see him and he was alone with hanging dead bodies.

On the 37th day, Doyoung drew another line on the wall with a sharp rock, and fell back to the floor. His mind was only thinking of the various ways to kill the Asura.

He was at their root, he was at their base with all the evidence of their crimes, yet he could do nothing. He was given all the powers to wield, yet he wasn't taught how to even stand up on his own.

He was giving up all hope when a small rustling sound came from the back of the room. Doyoung looked up to see the metal sheet being torn down slowly, little by little with careful hands.

He rushed there, trying not to get blinded by the light. He looked up and was caught off guard when he saw Jeno and Jaemin.

"Psssst" said Jeno, "Hyung are you there?" He asked. "Yes, Jeno!" Doyoung said.
He then heard Jaemin, "Hyung we're throwing in the key, go and unlock the back door." Saying this, he threw a key onto Doyoung's head.

Doyoung picked up the key and rushed out, the light of the day almost knocking him out. It was too much to take in after spending such a long time in the dark. Nonetheless, he brought himself to stand still and breathed in deeply.

Finally, fresh air.

"Hyung!" Jeno collapsed onto Doyoung, hugging him, "Are you fine, hyung?" He asked as Jaemin stood behind eagerly waiting for his answer.

Doyoung felt a painful sort of amusement creep into him.

How was he supposed to feel after being locked in the dark for over a month by the man he loves? How was he supposed to feel after he killed thousands of people?

"I'm good." Doyoung lied, "But first, Does the council know you're here?" He asked, slightly panicking. He was already ruined and he couldn't put Jeno and Jaemin in danger for helping him.

Jeno shook his head, "The council doesn't know that we're here, they have been very busy." Jaemin continued, "The world is panicking right now. Their leaders are dead after all."

I killed them. I'm the murderer.

"So what are they doing?" Doyoung asked.

"The Asura is trying to lie as low as possible. It's a huge blow to all nations so everyone is looking for us, they want us dead in a second, just they way we killed them." Jeno said.

"You didn't. I killed them, Jeno. Don't say things that can get you into trouble." Doyoung said sharply, he didn't want to put these two into trouble.

The next words took a great amount of effort to say, but he still managed it, "And Taeyong?" He whispered, loud enough for both of them to hear.

Jeno and Jaemin smiled, "Oh Taeyong hyung? He is busy too now. He has to kill all those people who might discover us." Jaemin said lightly, as though this was a normal discussion.

Doyoung felt sad to know that his Taeyong was actually working for the Asura despite all that happened.

"Taeyong works for the Asura even after knowing that they killed civilians? Even after knowing that the lives he took were not of abusers or oppressors, but innocents?"

At this, Jaemin laughed loudly, "What are you saying hyung?" He questioned while laughing, "I said that Taeyong hyung is killing the ones against us."

Jeno spoke, " 'Us' as in you two, Lucas, Jungwoo, Sicheng, Jaemin and I." He shook his head.  "Taeyong hyung is killing the ones against you and me, that is, the ones from the Asura." He smiled.

"Don't you understand, Hyung? Taeyong hyung turned against the Asura for you."

________________________________

I'm really bored.

Tell me something please