CHAPTER 10

'Taeyong wasn't killing innocent people, right?' Doyoung thought, breathing in deeply. He spent the whole night convincing himself that Taeyong and his so called friends were just doing the greater good.

The good that seemed bad in a plain view.

An art work that seems meaningless and thoroughly painted with blood, but was actually threaded together with various droplets of different emotions that expressed a promise which would be appreciated in the long run.

Yes, that's all it is. Nothing more.

He looks up from the seat he sits in his room. Yes, he's back to his own room. It was kind of nice of how Yuta drove him back to his apartment.

Doyoung fiddled in the chair and then contemplated all the choices he had before him.

One, he could run away from this madness  and pursue his medical degree somewhere else or two, he could join the Asura.

His mind to him go ahead with the Asura but his heart declined, urging to reconsider.

But for once, he didn't want to listen to his heart. His brain was so much stronger right now, it's opinion printed into every part of him, that his heart knew it couldn't change his opinion.

Then he weighed the two choices, carefully analysing the stark differences between the two. His heart told him to run away, but his mind was intrigued.

His mind was intrigued about Lee Taeyong. He wanted to know all about him. To be a part of whatever he was involved with.

His mind was fascinated at the thought of him being involved with something of such a large scale, something so huge and meaningful.

Most of his life, he was away from the limelight. His highly excelling siblings were to hard to outshine, so he had always stood quiet. His parents didn't focus on him much, always believing he was low when compared to his siblings.

But now, he was given a chance to shine. To stand apart from his family, to make his own identity. He could finally leave his mark.

How could he ever decline this offer?

**********
Yuta sat in his room, sipping tea from the ceramic gold rimmed tea cups and let out a sigh. It took a great deal of effort to convince Doyoung.

Of course, he wasn't completely lying to Doyoung, he was just emiting a few odious facts.

This after all, was the natural method of convincing someone. Making the few selected points more prominent and ignoring the hideous parts.

He told Doyoung about their ideology, made it seem like he necessary to them. He aroused his curiosity, gave him an opportunity to make himself shine.

And then he gave him a choice.

He gave him a choice to show that he wasn't forcing him to join, to show that his opinion was valuable.

Yuta knew his method was perfect. Only a fool would ignore his words and act independent of his invisible strings.

Sometimes, displaying the glorious attributes of independency might be equivalent to the actions of an idiot.

And Yuta knew Doyoung was no fool. There is no way he would not walk straight into his arms.

'Well played' Yuta thought to himself as he put the cup to his mouth for another sip of the translucent fragrant liquid.

________________________________

Ok, Work it MV is such a change, i have never seen such a beautiful thing in my life.

Also, OT23 comeback is possible from the hint in the MV.

So now I'm dying.

________________________________