CHAPTER 14

Jung Jaehyun watched the Asura smile and dine with a gentle eyes. The Asura were his creation, his children, and to watch them be happy was indeed a blessing for him.

Johnny Seo sat beside him, his hands moving graciously with fork and knife, "Call Taeil and tell him to take care of Doyoung."He said.

"I know Johnny. Don't repeat the same things." Jaehyun said, thinning his lips. Johnny raised his hands in surrender and went back to his salmon fillet.

"You think Taeil can do it?" Jaehyun asked.
"If Taeil can't do it, we'll do it. We, the Asura, are one after all." Johnny said while smiling.

Jaehyun laughed, "True indeed."

*******

Doyoung spent a merry time with the others. They were kind and nice to him, treating him like one of their own.

This made Doyoung feel warm. He always wanted to belong somewhere, unlike his family, wher his parents were barely bothered with him.

Just then a short man with pretty almond eyes looked at Doyoung with curious eyes, "I'm Taeil.", he said, "the oldest out these guys. But you don't have to be upright with me, I'm the casual type of guy, you know?", he ended with a bright tone. He sounded too bright, actually.

"Oh, thank you hyung." Doyoung said, a bit surrpised by this Taeil's enthusiasm. "It's nice to know you."

Taeil grinned, "True indeed. Now come with me boy, I'll show you around!" He said to a flaggerbasted Taeyong. "But Taeil hyung! I'm showing him around" Taeyong complained.

"Aah!" Taeil exclaimed, "Don't hide the newbie all to yourself! Now Cmon Doyoung!" He laughed as he dragged a panicking Doyoung away.

"Wait wait!" Taeyong said, "Doyoung is tired, take him with you tomorrow, hyung." He said.
Taeil analysed this new info and then said, "Alright then. Sharp 8am Doyoung, or else I'll barge in with a pair of hound dogs!"

Doyoung chuckled nervously, "Sure hyung... see you tomorrow then."

Taeil waved and waltzed away into the crowd, while Taeyong put his hand on Doyoung, "Go to bed now. Your room on the second floor, third last to the right."

Doyoung nodded, "Thank you hyung." And then he walked away.

Taeyong watched him walk away and felt the unsettling feeling settle in his stomach. Lucas somehow ended right behind him and whispered softly, "Is it fair to bring him into this mess, Lee?"

"I don't think so, Lucas. I don't think so."

************

Doyoung woke up early next morning, jitters taking away any ounce of sleep he believed he would get. He got up from his bed and headed straight to bathroom.

He took a quick shower and put on a casual shirt and pants and headed out of the room. He was wondering where to go when a hand came down on his shoulder suddenly.

He turned around immediately and was met with almond eyes of none other than Moon Taeil.

"Good morning, hyung." Doyoung said, "Morning Doyoung, ready to go on with our little trip?" Taeil asked while smiling.
"Of course, hyung. So where are we going first?"

"Well" Taeil said, "So let's start with basics. So this place is our main building. We have sub-bases all over the world. Where they are, is a secret I'm not in a position to confide. So I'm sure Yuta explained our concept, right?"

"Yeah", Doyoung said "About how you all want an society where results come from work, to everyone and all, no matter who they are and what they do."

Taeil looked surprised, "You understand well, Doyoung. I'm astonished. No wonder you got into the top college." Doyoung simply nodded, signalling Taeil to carry on.

"What we do, Doyoung, is far complex from a simple sentence. We are seen as an anti-peace group, but we are not. We simply oppose the usual system of flaws and demerits."

"In this world, the poor remain poor and the evil are considered evil in all aspects. They say justice is for all, but do we not suffer everyday?"

"The Asura simply cause a few losses over a short period of time in exchange for a glorious red dawn. The dawn of the Asura.
Just a few lives for a revelation that will make aeons shine bright.
This is the true justice that will be delivered and now we have a big chance to do so." Taeil ended.

"How will you do it hyung?" Doyoung asked.

Taeil looked at him and Doyoung was surprised when he saw a mad glint in his eyes, as he took his hands. "Come here, let me show it you."

"Let me show what the Asura wishes to do."