CHAPTER 19

Taeyong stood by the car door in the vast parking space. He leaned on the door as the morning wind whistled its way through his hair. He was just fiddling with car door when a huffing Doyoung ran into the scene.

"I'm here, I'm here" he panted, "Sorry I'm late." Taeyong chuckled, Doyoung looked so adorable in his eyes, "You're on time, Doyoung. So calm down."

"Nervous jitters, you know" Doyoung said, "first time doing something like this." Taeyong nodded, he knew how nerve wrecking first missions are.

He was about to say something when Taeil came walking in with a bag, decked in a formal outfit. "Dr Kim" Taeil said, "You ready to go with Dr Moon?"
Doyoung raised his eyebrows, "Dr Moon?"

Taeil then proceeded with a superior look, "Believe it or not, Kim, but I'm actually a doctor with a PG degree in radiology."

Doyoung whistled, "Very impressive Hyung, radiology is quiet hard, honestly." Taeil hummed and walked towards the car with a proud smile.

"Yes, yes. Now Taeyong, start the car. We need to go the National Medical branch in half an hour."

*******

Jaehyun woke up in his bed as the sun pierced through the curtains of his room. The soft muslin silk sheets lazily sat on his body as he ran his fingers through his hair. He pushed himself up and settled his back onto the pillow.

Yesterday's talks come into his mind and a feeling of satisfaction settles into him. Taeil is a clever man and is very much capable of doing Yuta's bidding.

His thoughts then wandered off to Kim Doyoung.

The first time he heard about him was from Yuta, telling him how Taeyong was sort of into him. Then the next thing he hears is that he saw Taeyong in the mddle of his 'mission'.

In the beginning, Jaehyun didn't think about the boy much, but after all that the boy had seen, there was no way they could ignore him.

Then Johnny offered a solution.

They needed a spy in the National Medical Department. They needed a spy who didn't have intentions of his own and would follow whatever the Council ordered him to do.

Kim Doyoung was the perfect one they needed and they had him in their control. Now that he was smitten for Taeyong, it was easier to control him.

Then Jaehyun thought about how the Asura started. They were first just a group of three men- Johnny, Yuta and him. But now, the Asura had grown so much.

It was a bittersweet thing actually, considering that the growth of the Asura was only fuelled by the constant injustice and cruelty of the world.

Asura's growth indicates nothing but the growth of unhappiness. It's members symbolise the thirst for revenge caused by ignorance of the delusionally happy world.

He sighs, leaning as he watches the clock on the wall tick by every second.

The time is running fast and their plans are so close to reality. All their hard work and careful planning are now waiting to be commenced. They were prepared for the change, and moreover, they will be leading the night time towards the new dawn.

He pulled himself down as he saw Johnny beside him in his bed. He smiled and ran his hands through Johnny's hair.

"Johnny," He whispered into his ears, not sure about whether he could hear him, "We are so close to our dreams."   At this, he noticed Johnny's mouth lift up slightly, his voice humming softly.

Jaehyun chuckled at this.

The time they all had been waiting for has come. The new era of the Asura had begun.

________________________________

Now children, who is going to tell me about what is going on with Johnny and Jaehyun.

Uhuhuhu
________________________________