CHAPTER 16

Jaehyun walked through his room, running his hands through the soft Banarasi curtains.

He felt the weight of the Asura sit comfortably on him. He didn't mind it though, he was the one who made it after all.

He didn't however, bare all of its weight. He had two close comrades who stayed with him from the beginning. They made the Asura together and they carry it together. 

Yuta and Johnny were his only friends.

These two are the only ones with whom he could be himself. Original and true.

The Council directed many missions together to get information, analysed plans and formulated procedures. They did everything that required for the Asura to take over.

Now, the last piece required for their plan was ready. And that was none other than Kim Doyoung.

Jaehyun chuckled at the thought of how everything was going so well. He couldn't be more pleased.

Falling on to the chair, he put his hands on his head, smiling. The door to his room then opened, revealing Johnny, "You look very happy, Mr Jung."

Jaehyun looked at Johnny. He was wearing a black shirt and black pants, a choice Jaehyun approved strongly of. After all, Johnny is one of the finest men he had ever seen.

"I am, Johnny." He said, standing up and walking towards him, "Everything is finally drawing itself into a plan. We must now only ensemble the pieces." He wrapped his hands around Johnny while saying this.

"True." Johnny snickered, "But why are you so clingy, Jung Jaehyun?" Jaehyun just thinned his lips, "I can be clingy when I want to. Can't I?"
Johnny smiled at this, "Forgive me, you can be clingy whenever you want."

Jaehyun nodded at this and dragged Johnny down to the sofa, sitting beside him in his arms.

For some reason, the way Jaehyun felt around Johnny was different from how he felt around Yuta even though they both were close to him.

Yuta felt like a brother, a family member, while Johnny felt like something far different from that. Both were important to him, but it just felt like they were in two different extents.

He never felt like kissing Yuta, but when it came to Johnny, he probably wouldn't mind it all.

(The author confirms that Jaehyun, in fact, would love to kiss Johnny.)

Jaehyun leaned his head on Johnny's shoulder and stayed like that for a while. He felt the time flow softly, nothing in a rush or a hurry, but everything in a perfect manner.

Jaehyun called this the 'Johnny Effect'

The unexplainable amount of peace and happiness he felt next to Johnny was indescribable and he wanted this to last forever. But, he knew that was not possible.

They couldn't ignore their duties towards the Asura.

"Taeil met Doyoung?" He asked Johnny.
"He did, but didn't explain the plan to him yet. He should not hurry after all." Johnny said, stroking Jaehyun's hair.

"Hmm, that's correct." Jaehyun said as he suddenly got up, and dragged Johnny and himself to the bed. "We sleep now then, leaving it all to Taeil for now."

Johnny smiled, "Sure sir, whatever you say. But hey, where is Yuta?" He asked.
Jaehyun just rolled his eyes, "Probably smooching Sicheng right now."

Johnny smirked, "Probably? I say most defiantly."

*******

Yuta however, was sadly not smooching Sicheng.

He was instead looking for him.

He was walking down the hallway when he saw Sicheng, Lucas and Taeyong returning from there 'mission', covered in blood.

Lucas saw Yuta and smiled, "AH! YuTA HyuNg! We just completed our mission right now." He said cheerfully as the others, except Sicheng, nodded in agreement.

"We killed the Doctor you told us too, the one who was a part of the National Medical Branch." Taeyong said, "Now that he's dead, they need someone to fill in his spot."

Yuta smiled at this while pulling Sicheng to his side, "Good, good. Now we just send Taeil and Doyoung in his place. This is perfect, good job boys." He said patting each one on their shoulders.

"What are they going to do there?"Asked Jungwoo, who was only shushed by Yuta, "I'll tell you boys later, not now."

"Now get going and go clean yourself. You look bloody dirty. Like literally." He chuckled, sending them boys up to clean themselves.

Sicheng too was about to leave when Yuta stopped him, "Not you darling." He whispered in his ear, "I want to spend time with you again."

Sicheng pretended to be annoyed, but inside, he couldn't help but smile.

________________________________

I got my Hindi results and I'm surprised that I passed it.

I'm currently very overjoyed.

________________________________