CHAPTER 26

Yuta sat in front of the table, the gracious notes of the song slowly moving throughout the room from the recorder.

It was 6 in the morning, with the Sun just about to rise above the horizon. He leaned back into his chair, waiting for his guest, Lee Taeyong.

His Darjeeling tea was still warm, but was slowly turning cold. Yuta sighed at this, wondering why he had to wait for him in advance the scheduled time of 6:15am.

At sharp 6:15, a knock resounded on the door, "Can I come in?" Taeyong asked. Yuta perked up, "Ah, yes, Taeyong. Come in."

The door then swung open as Taeyong walked through it. Yuta gestured at him to sit down to which Taeyong complied. Taeyong settled down in the chair, his entire expropriate straight as a 90deg angle. He glanced at Yuta, asking him to start speaking.

Yuta smiled, "Taeyong, I have a favour to ask from you." He said sweetly as Taeyong nodded,

"You see, I feel like at some points Doyoung might doubt us. He will, at some moments, feel unsure about the Asura, he may want to leave."

Taeyong nodded at this waiting for Yuta to continue, "At such points, I want you to convince him to stay. To behave according to the Asura's wish."

Taeyong shifted uncomfortably, "But Yuta, how can I lead him into a world of lies. If he ever got to know that he is going to kill millions of innocents, he will be crushed into pieces."

Yuta chuckled at this, "Taeyong, you lie to even your friends, those Lucas and Jungwoo. Even they think they're killing villains, but it's not true, is it?" He looked at Taeyong accusingly.

Taeyong put his head down in disgrace. He hated it when Yuta reminded him of what he is.

Taeyong is the one who lies to his friends, he is the liar.

He convinces them of the Asura all the time. Till now, Jungwoo, Lucas and all the others who are the ground players believe that they only kill villains.

But sadly, that's not true.

To get information, they have to kill quite a number of common lives who have nothing to do with these rigged politics of reality.

Taeyong has fed them so many lies that he is scared of what will happen to them once they know the truth.

"Can't I stop this?" Taeyong pleaded, looking at Yuta desperately. Yuta glared at Taeyong with those pretty eyes of his, "Do you not value me, Taeyong? Do you not care for the Asura that has housed you?"

There it came, the one reason why Taeyong did all this.

The Asura gave him a roof over his head and bread to fill his stomach when no one wanted to do anything with him. So how can he possibly deny anything to the Asura?

It was his home.

"I'm sorry for asking that, Yuta." He said in a rough voice. Yuta considered the apology and then smiled, "It's alright Taeyong. Don't worry about whether this is right or wrong. What you are doing is the absolute necessity."

Taeyong looked up and nodded.

Yes, this was the absolute necessity.

******
Jaehyun and Johnny sat together as they went through their plans for another time.

"The end for us is so gruesome, Johnny." Jaehyun inhaled, "But what we are planning to do is very much disturbing as well, so I guess we deserve it."

Johnny pressed his pen to the paper, "We have only one reason left to live Jaehyun. To accomplish that, we must give our lives as the post payment."

Jaehyun nodded and went back to looking at the papers.

If they successfully finish their plan, then they have to pay for all their sins at once because they will expose themselves completely through the consequences.

The aftermath of their plan will be so raw, that everyone they used in making this plan will hate them, detest them and want to kill them.

But the Council didn't mind it at all.

This was their only reason to be alive.

"In this lifetime, fate has been cruel to us, so isn't it only fair for us to be like this?" Jaehyun asked Johnny.

Johnny lifted his head up, "I don't know what's fair and what is not. All I know is that I will avenge my past. I will do anything for that."

________________________________

Yugyeom leaving JYPe is the best thing to happen.

Also, NCT loveholic teasers were the opposite of what I thought they'd be.
Expected touch 2.0 but got regular 2.0

I'm scared.
________________________________