chapter twenty three (part one)

"I'm getting better...you know...about...about doing...doing it."

I coo at his embarrassment and the way he talks about it, trying to not think about that hellish day his therapist threw that bomb on me. "it's so good baby...and you'll get even better...and no rush, ok?"

He nods, putting a full spoon of rice in his mouth, avoiding my eyes. "my therapist says that...I need to do things with you...to get more comfortable."

I grin. "I happily volunteer." He scoffs at the wink I send him, putting more rice in his mouth. "don't...don't be like that! I...I don't want to disappoint you if...if it doesn't work."

His rehab has ended weeks ago and he's gone back to his job which hobi held for him all this time with generous donations to the hospital. He's feeling better and taking his therapy sessions seriously. They've been working on his aversion towards getting intimate lately; it was really hard for him; he came home every time tired and covered in cold sweat. His therapist told me he's making good but slow progress and he's been getting panic attacks trying to talk about his past or say how feels about sex with me.

I'm happy he wants to try but I'm also worried he's not ready; of course, I keep my worry to myself to not discourage him; he's so adorable with his pink cheeks, avoiding my eyes.

I've taken a shower before bed and I'm applying lotion when he comes out of the bathroom, washed and fresh. He sits on the other side of the bed and I turn the bedside lamp off. I hear his gasp as he scrambles to his legs. "yoon?"

The lights are turned on and he comes back on the bed, still avoiding my eyes. "I want them on...is that ok?"

I smile at him. "of course baby. Sorry, I just assumed you'd be more comfortable in the dark."

He's under the thin blanket, wearing only shorts and a tank top. I decided to not be so subtle and went with boxers and a baggy Tshirt.

I snuggle up to him, kissing his cheek, grinning. "hey."

***

He's so soft and he smells so good and I feel a bit turned on at the thought and thankfully, I don't feel like throwing up...yet.

I turn to him, putting my palm on his cheek. He feels warm and his smile is cute.

It's just Jimin...it's just Jimin.

He whispers on my lips. "we can stop any time you want. Just tell me. no need to feel bad about it, ok?"

I nod at him, trying to smile when I see the concern in his eyes and lean forward, closing my eyes.

His lips are a little sticky; sneaky park jimin and his strawberry lip gloss. I try to part my lips a little, keeping up with his slow movements. I shudder when he licks my lips like a kitten, fisting his thin shirt.

My heartbeat goes up and I sigh against him, letting him take the lead since I'm not in the mood to be the dom right now.

He caresses the side of my face, getting his body closer to me and I sigh against his lips, content at the moment. Seems like all those panic attacks finally worked out. He pulls back for a second, both of us breathing a little heavily. He pecks my nose, making me chuckle. "was this ok? Do you want to do more?"

I nod and his eyes shine with happiness, making me feel a little guilty. "can you...um...never mind." He frowns. "come on! Tell me what you want."

I lick my lips, tasting strawberries and look at his small hands covering mine. "could you kiss my neck?" my voice is small but he hears and grins. "with pleasure."