chapter thirty two (part five)

the smut in this chapter may make some people uncomfortable as it contains degrading language and in short, kinky shit. so if it's not for you, you can skip it as it doesn't hurt the storyline at all. they just have sex. no biggie.

It's when we start eating –the kids eating in joon's room- that Yoongi comes home, washing his hands first as usual before coming into the kitchen. He seems a bit tired but smiles and greets bong and yuna, apologizing for interrupting lunch. I want to eat his piece of lasagna and make him eat noodles but there are eyes present and I can't give out evidence of domestic violence against yoongi...

He quickly showers and comes back, sitting beside me, kissing my head. "are you ok baby?" I scoff, putting a huge bite of lasagna in my mouth. "what do you think? My spine is broken for life and I can't feel my feet. Do you think it's ok? what's ok to you?" Yoongi chuckles, embarrassed, glancing at bong and yuna who are giggling.

He clears his throat. "I'm sorry you're in pain but I meant contractions and if you're near labor." I roll my eyes, swallowing down the food in my mouth and gulping down a glass of water. "are you gonna eat that or what? Cause I have room for more." He shuts up, eating his lasagna with a defeated expression. I think bong peed herself from laughing so much.

Yoongi is shy around them and it's amusing. Aside from the women in our family, he's never been friends with women and it shows. He's awkward as fuck. not that he's not awkward around male strangers. guess he's just an awkward nerd in general.

"thanks for these...they are really beautiful and we really needed them." Yoongi's looking through the gifts which are an elephant plushie and a pink bib.

Yuna smiles. "it's nothing really." I hear screams from joon's room and push my finger in yoongi's side, making him wince and pull back from me. "go check on them. It sound like someone's being murdered in there."

Bong cackles. "I'll go. The murderer's probably hyun."

***

They finally leave when the kids fall asleep from playing so violently all day, Yoongi carrying hyun who's chubbier down to their car. I lay on the bed, wiggling my toes and rubbing my stomach. I'm so tired and horny and it's not a good combinations.

So when he comes back, I force him between my legs, locking my legs around his neck to snap it in case he doesn't eat me out good.

He's silent about it, complying and putting three fingers in me, giving me one prostate orgasm and one with sucking me off.

He finally comes up, a little of my cum on his chin. He's still dressed, in contrast to me in all my naked glory. His eyes are dark and he seems a bit mad...and I know he is when he suddenly enters me out of nowhere, making me yelp and gasp at the not wet enough stretch. When did he even take his pants off?!

I breathe heavily, my back hurting a bit and my body overly sensitive, his shallow thrusts swaying between pain and pleasure.

He only goes a little further than the tip of his dick, not going all in but he keeps a fast pace, grabbing my thighs and squeezing them in a bruising manner. Fuck I missed this but I don't think I have it in me anymore...I'm already so out of it, feeling distant from the moment.

He leans down, his dick sliding in even more. The lube is not enough and it hurts a bit now, making me wince. "if you wanna be a horny bitch, how about I fuck you till your spine is really broken for life?"

I whimper, reaching up to grab his cheek but he pulls back, slamming in me this time. my ass hurts and a shap pain goes through my back but he's being careful of my stomach, going back to shallow thrusts again.

I'm sobbing at this point, shaking violently. He's so hot when he's pissed off and maybe that's why I like to be a brat to him. it pays off, huh? I may be a little masochistic at times myself...

He leans down again, biting my neck so hard I bite my lip to keep from screaming. "maybe I'll fuck your mouth next so you'll shut up for once. Filthy slut." I shudder and whine, squirming around under him. I don't particularly like being called a slut or a whore cause that's what they liked to call me but I bear with Yoongi, knowing he gets off on it. it doesn't bother me to the point of a panic attack when he says it.

I kinda like it when he says it too...like it's a term of endearment, you know? my meow meow is cute no matter what.

I think I'm gonna come again with the tip of his dick constantly jabbing my painful prostate, and he's still going fast and rough, seeming far from it. I think he wants to drag this out to punish me a bit and I'm all in for it...

I cry non-stop, gripping the pillow under my head till my fingers are numb and white. He's whispering insults in my ears, biting and sucking on my nipples and it pushes me over the edge again, my dick spurting weakly and my body spasming for almost a minute.

He doesn't stop, rubbing my stomach and going even harder. He's sweating on top of me, jaw clenched and eyes mad. "gonna be a rude brat again tomorrow? Should I fuck some manners into you? fucking whore doesn't know respect!"

I'm spent, laying down limp for him to use and my head feels funny and dizzy and I don't even feel the pain anymore. I'm just here for him to get off and then baby me...I wanna be babied.

He kisses my neck as his pace gets desperate, grunting. "should I fuck you even after you pass out? Use your pretty little hole to get off? At least you're quiet then!"

I'm breathing heavily, feeling discomfort and I wanna safeword for a second but I keep it in, wanting to be his good baby...his good bitch.

at least i'm sure it won't hurt the baby as jinyoung said. my body is different from a woman.

He groans in my ear as he comes, slamming in me with full force and length. "good boy...my little needy baby...gonna come again for me? let me see you slut..."

He continues thrusting in me, grabbing my dick and stroking fast as his face twists in overstimulation pain and...I wanna come for him so much. I've lost my voice or I'd be screaming right now instead of crying silently, trying to cum but it hurts so much everywhere, even my dick hurts with the effort.

He finally pulls out, immediately putting four fingers in me. my back arches off the bed as he forces his thumb beside them, my mouth open in a silent cry. It's painful but he's hitting my prostate with every move and it feels so good.

I come back to my senses, sobbing from the feelings he's giving me. it's by far the most intense sex we've ever had and I don't even remember I can safeword. I'm just here so he can do with as he pleases...and the thought almost sends me over the edge.

The air is knocked out of my lungs when he puts more lube on his hand and puts his whole fist in slowly. My backache is starting to register in my mind again, my legs shaking as they are open wide for him. my hole is clenching, fighting the intrusion and I'm on cloud nine, having difficulty breathing with the amount of pleasure and pain he's giving me and I don't know which one I should feel.

He puts his fist in carefully till his wrist is being sucked by my gaping hole. he Leans towards me again, kissing my tear-stained cheek. "do you remember your safe word baby?" I don't answer, focusing on the feelings coursing through my body as he slowly fucks my with his fist, looking me in the eyes intensely.

His hand stops when my eyes won't open, my body feeling torn and near shutting down. he coaxes me, whispering in my ear. "just one more and then I'll spoil you, my cute bratty baby." My throat is dry, my eyes burning from crying so much and my lower body probably won't heal after this but I nod, jolting upward as he roughly jabs my prostate, and I come so suddenly and intensely I black out, barely aware as he takes his fist out, cleaning me up with a tissue. But I hear him whisper. "shit!" before I lose consciousness.

***

ok so I have no idea what came over me when I was writing this but I sure as hell lost my chances of going to heaven after this :))