26

I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around Odo's waist and laid my head on his chest. He pulled me closer and laid his chin on top of my head.

"Though before we talk about having a child, we should talk about our wedding." Odo said with a chuckle.

I pulled away and looked up at him.

"Just saying." He said with a smile.

"Our wedding? I don't remember you proposing." I said with a laugh.

"That's what I forgot." He said as he shook his head.

He stood up and climbed out of bed before walking away. I followed him with my eyes and watched as he opened a dresser and pulled out a small box. He turned and walked up to me, I stood up and he sent me a smile before opening the box and got down on one knee.

"Maria, I have loved you since day one. You hold my heart and mean the world to me... and I would be honored if you would be my wife." He said with a smile.

"Yes... Yes!" I exclaimed as I tackled him to the ground.

I let out a laugh as I pulled him into a kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and deepened the kiss. We pulled apart and he slipped the ring onto my finger.

"I love you." I said as I smiled up at him.

He pulled me into another kiss and I let out a laugh as he threw me over his shoulder and tackled me onto the bed. He tickled my sides and I kicked and squirmed in his embrace. He soon stopped and I let out a gasp as he leaned down and kissed me once more. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. After a few seconds I pulled away and touched his face.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." He said softly.

I smiled as I asked all of the officers to Ops. I saw Worf come in and I held back a groan. Odo sent me a smile and then I bit my lip.

"We have some news for you all." I said softly.

"Which is?" Sisko asked calmly.

"We are getting married." Odo said as I held up my hand and showed the ring.

The ring was simple, it had a blue stone in the center and the band was silver. Kira let out a scream and hugged me. I let out a laugh as I hugged her back.

"Good catch." O'Brien said with a smile.

"She caught me." Odo said as he sent me a smile.

He took my hand in his and kissed it.

"So when will the wedding be?" Kira asked happily.

"Don't know just yet, but I do have a question.... Kira... Dax.. will you both be my maids of honor?" I asked with a smile.

"Two of us?" Dax asked shocked.

"Can't have one without the other." I said with a smile.

"We would love to." Kira said with a smile.

Dax nodded her head and I turned to see Odo with a frown.

"O'Brien... Doctor.. would you be my... best mans." Odo said calmly.

"We would be honored." Julian said with a smirk.

"O'Brien ask your wife to be one of my brides maids, and if you could I'd love to have your daughter as flower girl."

"She is going to have a field day." He said with a laugh.

I nodded my head and turned to see that Worf had left. I shook my head and started to answer everyone's questions.