12

The ship finally stopped spinning and I saw that we were in the wormhole.

"Where are we?" Eric asked with a frown.

"I think inside the wormhole." I said softly.

"How do we get out?" He asked as he tried to stand up.

He let out a groan and I quickly rushed to his side.

"Being honest, sir. I don't really know." I said as I helped him sit down.

I left to medbay and grabbed a medkit to fix him up with. After bandaging his head I forced him to stay awake.

"Thank you, Commander." He said softly.

"Please, call me Maria." I said with a small smile.

He nodded his head and I got to work on restarting the ship and getting us out of the wormhole. It felt like weeks had passed before we finally got out. When the ship came out we were back in orbit, but everything was gone. I checked the scanners and frowned when I couldn't find any of the pods or even any planets.

"Sir, where are we?" I asked as I looked at him.

"I have no idea." He said as he set on the ground holding his head.

"Star Fleet, Come in Star Fleet." I said through the communicator.

"Star Fleet, who is this?" A voice asked.

"This is USS Enter, we seem to be having problems with our engine."

"Repeat name."

"USS Enter, led by Captain Eric. This is Commander Maria." I said calmly.

"Commander Maria from USS Enterprise?"

"Yes sir, model D." I said softly.

"Commander Maria... what is the last thing you remember?"

"Going through a wormhole with Captain Eric. We need help the Captain is injured and we seem to be lost."

"Do you know the year?" The man asked calmly.

"Yes it's 2364, can you send help or not! We are stranded and the Captain needs help!" I snapped.

I was getting annoyed by the constant questioning and because I hadn't gotten much sleep, I was exhausted.

"Commander it's 69... not 64." He said softly.

"Can you say that again for me?" I asked as I felt my heart stop.

"The year is 2369, Commander you have been reported as killed in action for nearly five years."

My eyes went wide and I plopped down on my seat. I looked over at Eric and I saw a look of shock on his face. After awhile he man spoke again.

"We are sending someone to get the ship, be ready for us to board." He said before signing off.

I looked at the computer and then back to Eric.

"Five years... they took us through time." He said softly.

"How do we get back? Can we get back?" I asked shocked.

"I don't know." He said softly.

"Well we have to get back my crew-"

"They might not allow us to return... if we return we could damage history." He said softly.

I let out a sigh and covered my face. Star Fleet soon arrived and we where taken to a station called Deep Space 9. After getting looked at by a nurse I was allowed to roam free.

"Commander Maria?" A voice asked.

"That's me." I said as I turned to look at the man.

"Commander Benjamin Sisko." He said with a smile.

"Sisko? Wow you have gotten old." I said with a laugh.

"Happens to the best of us. Allow me to show you around, we have called your crew and they are on their way here." He explained.

"How much has changed since I went missing?" I asked softly.

"I'll let your crew tell you." He said softly.

I nodded my head and let out a sigh as he showed me around the station.

"How is Captain Eric?" I asked after awhile.

"Stable condition. Doctor Bashir has confined him to his quarters until he is fully healed." He said softly.

"I'm glad he is okay. So how is Jennifer?" I asked softly.

His face went stiff and I let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"It's alright, you didn't know. She passed away two years ago." He explained.

"I am so sorry... she was an amazing woman."

"Thank you." He said as he sent me a small smile.

"Sir, the Enterprise has contacted us, they will be running late." A shapeshifter said walking up to us.

"Thank you Odo. Commander Maria meet our chief of security, Odo." Sisko said calmly.

"Commander." Odo said with a bow of his head.

"Please just call me Maria. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said softly.

He nodded his head and turned and walked away.

"It appears you will have to stay here a little while." Sisko said softly.

"As long as I'm no longer stuck on a ship, I'm fine." I said with a laugh.