Chap 15: Mugino Shizuri!

Accelerator woke up after hearing Yomikawa's voice. She was scolding someone.When he opens his eyes,he saw WORST was sitting on his bed and Yomikawa was scolding her, maybe! But WORST didn't seems to be paying attention. When he gets up,

WORST looks at him and says,

"Tou-san, Misaka had a awesome dream last night. Misaka was kissing you in her dream."

After listening to her statement, Accelerator gasps and looks at Yomikawa who was in super angry mode.

Accelerator then coughs and tells,

"What the hell are you doing in my bed?! Why are you here?"

Yomikawa asks him,

"That's what i would like to hear too. WORST-chan, What are you doing in his bed. I bet you slept here!"

WORST smile and says,

"Misaka doesn't remember. Misaka saw the amazing dream and thought about tou-san, His door wasn't locked, So misaka entered and slept. That's it."

Yomikawa sighs and tells,

"I heared you were drunk last night. Didn't i told you to not to drink! Why would you drink?"

WORST then answers,

"Everybody was drinking, so misaka thought she should drink too. Misaka won't drink anymore. It felt gross!"

Yomikawa sighs and leaves the room while saying,

"I'm gonna be late for school. Stay home when i return-jan, I have something to discuss with you!"

After yomikawa leaves, Enters last order with a pouting face. Accelerator just sat there and ask,

"What it is brat?Why make that face?"

Last order then replies,

"Misaka is now super angry that misaka might reach level 5. Why would you two sleep together, asks misaka as misaka is in scolding mode".

Accelerator then says,

"Din't ask me, ask her! And it is my room!"

Last order then says,

"Misaka won't hear anything, misaka is gonna scold both of you now, says misaka as misaka preparing a lecture."

Then Last order lectures/scolds them both for 30 minutes.