Chap 27: Reunion!

It was evening,Everybody was home.Yomikawa and Yoshikawa were talking about some weird stuff!WORST and Last Order were inside Accelerator's room,secretly trying on his dresses while Accelerator was lying on the couch.Qliphah Puzzle 545 was cuddling with accelerator unknown to him and the Misakas!

When Accelerator woke up,He saw Qliphah lying next to him.He didn't wake her up and just got up by himself to go to his room to recharge his battery.
When he entered the room,He saw Last order and WORST,Standing on his bed,wearing his clothes and doing poses that he Never made!
Accelerator looks at them,They still haven't noticed his present,Because they continued their 'Accelerator Play'.After a few moments watching their nonsence,Accelerator says,
"Are you done?"
The two misakas get surprised by the sudden sound and they nearly jumped off from the bed.They looks at the door to see Accelerator standing there with an annoyed face.
Last Order quickly tries to cover her face with the little hands of her's due to the embarrasement.She then says,
"From when you were here!!?asks misaka as misaka realizes the situation!"
Accelerator rolled his eyes and says,
"From when you were giving the speeches"
Then he looks at WORST to give her a mouthful.Her punishment for ruining his face with makeup was still pending,he might as well as deliver it now.
About WORST's condition and reaction,Well.........her condition was.........entertaining to the eyes i say.

WORST was wearing Accelerator's T-shirt..........that's it,NOTHING MORE!!well,last order was wearing too,But her small posture made it look like a dress that covers up to her foot.But thanks to WORST's height and assets,the t-shirt wasn't able to cover well.It was barely covering her upper body.
To add spice to the curry,SHE WASN'T WEARING THE UPPER HALF OF HER UNDERWEAR!!So the shape of her boobies were clearly visible.
And for the lower half,the t-sirt was barely covering upto her waist.So,'The Sacred Treasure',Her 'Pantsu' were visible!Fully,No cover what-so-ever.

Accelerator noticed her appearence and his hormones kicks in,Because he did take external hormones injection and stuffs when he was in the hospital,His hormones were back to normal.Because of the abnormality of his hormone and staying like that for sometimes,He has unbelievable control over his outward reaction and body.Like,right now,his hormones were driving him crazy from seeing WORST in this position,But his outside reaction is normal.No blushing,No screams,Just a little sweat dropping!

Now,It is not WORST's body that making his hormones kick in,He sees the private parts of human body as natural,Like he sees big boobies as nothing but some chunk of fat!
What was making him go nuts inside was the simulation.If she was full naked,He could've just shrug it off like seeing a human body to it's natural state.But her 'Half-cover,Half-open' is what making him crazy.She was wearing his t-shirt,It was fitting tight on her chest,The shape of her Boobies were clearly visible as she wasn't wearing one.Furthermore,her black colored 'eroi-pantsu' was icing to the cake.
Accelerator was just staring at her,He wanted to look away but somehow he couldn't.His mind is giving him dual command.One side is telling to look away,While the other side is telling to look.So he couldn't decide and ended up staring at her.
WORST noticed accelerator after Last order.Last order was already covering her face.WORST was dumbfounded and looks at the door to see her 'tou-san' staring at her.At first,She gets embarrased and blushes.But soon after,She regains her 'stand' and looks at accelerator.
Then she says,
"Wh-where are you looking at?Oh,did misaka's body made your heart throb?"
Accelerator snaps out of his fantasy and looks away from WORST.
Then he says,
"Why should i look at you?!And more importantly,What the fuck are you two doing in my room?!"
Last Order then moves her hand and says,
"M-misaka wanted to try on your clothes and ended up imitating you,says misaka as misaka is emebarrased."
Accelerator then points at WORST and says,
"Was this your plan to?"
WORST then says,
"It was a joined operation,Misaka and the twerp,both got the idea!"
Accelerator then says,
"So it was your idea huh!,If you are done,Then get lost and change.Keep the clothes where they were,Now go!"