Chap 40: Kamijou Touma vs. Accelerator

Accelerator decided to go to denmark in order to fight touma as Academy city issued an order to kill him along with another person.

First of all, he wants to know why the issue was ordered. He also wanted to know about that othinus person. But unfortunately, he doesn't have any source right now that could inform him about the news.

Afer thinking for sometimes, he sighs and says,

"Qliphah puzzle 545, come out."

As he said that, the trash can of the apartment moved and a girl who looks like a mix between a human girl and a killer jellyfish comes out from it, making the trashes scatter around.

Just when she comes out, Accelerator gave her a look. She frowns and says,

"Ne he, okay okay master!"

Then she started to pick up the trashed that she scattered and put them back inside the trashcan.

After the cleaning is done, she comes to accelerator and floats behing him while grabbing his shoulder.

Then she says,

"What's the matter master? You didn't call me for a while. Well, I was taking rest so, ne he he..."

Accelerator then says,

"I need you to do something. Actually I need some informations."

Qliphah says,

"Ne he, What that might be?"

Accelerator then says,

"There has been a killing order issued on Kamijou Touma and someone called Othinus. I want you to bring me information about this othinus guy."

Qliphah says,

"Ne he he. If you wanted to know about Othinus, Then I can give you that right now."

Accelerator then says,

"Oh? Then do tell."

Qliphah then says,

"Othinus is a magic god. One of the magic gods I will say."

Accelerator then says,

"Huh? a magic god, like some divine being? literal God?"

Qliphah says while shaking her head,

"No no master. It's not quite like that. A magic god is someone who mastered magic and surpased the human rules, reaching the realms of gods not God. They are called gods because their power are so immense compared to humans, thus making them gods to humans. They can almost do anything, bend reality and stuffs. But they also have their own restriction which you will know in future."

Accelerator then says,

"If the magic gods are that powerful, then how could the level 5s even scratch them. Maybe this Othinus guy is weakened or nerfed now, that's why the issue has been oredered. But why does a magic god need to be killed?They are deffinitely bad news."

Qliphah then says,

"Ne he. It's more like they are pretty much bored. And that is why they seek entertainment. They could destroy earth easily, so of course they are bad news."

Accelerator then says,

"Okay then. Remember as much information as you can about the magic gods. I may need them in the future."

She then says,

"Ne he he, you don't need to worry about that master. I know many things about the magic gods, about magic. I was created with the purpose to hold knowledge about magic and get used in time afterall. If you need any knowledge about magic, feel free to rely on me. I will be very happy if I am useful to you."