Chap 58: Start of the Clash!

It was evening. The sun has set and it has started to get dark outside. The lights lit up on the streets of academy city.

It is a different sight of academy city. The night life of academy city is about to begin. The students needs to return to their dorm or home before 8:00 pm as it was the curfew time for the sudents.

It was not 8 yet. So students or teenagers could be seen in many different stores and resturants.

Esther, Hotou, Accelerator and WORST could be seen walking with WORST walking happily with a smile on her face, holding accelerator's hand, And accelerator making an annoyed face.

Esther was walking beside him, glancing at his other hand from time to time, but couldn't master up the courage to actually do anything further than that.

After walking for a moment, WORST looks at accelerator and says,

"Ne, tou-san, ...You're gonna really treat misaka that perfait right?!"

He says without looking at her,

"What makes you believe that i won't? I said i will earlier isn't it? Then stop fucking asking me! You already asked that thrice! And why are you holding my hand?!"

She then grins and says,

"Hihihi, no, it's just that.....hihihi!"

Esther then looks at WORST and says,

"You really look happy!"

She then says,

"Of course! Since tou-san barely treats misaka anything, it is once in a lifetime opportunity."

He then looks at WORST and says,

"Oh? So who is providing the money for your living then?"

WORST then says,

"That doesn't count. Providing misaka's expenses is like a passive thing for you. You don't even give misaka any monthly allowance or pocket money!"

He then says,

"Really? Then i wonder why money from my credit card is disappearing so suddenly? Also where are you getting the new frog shits?"

WORST gets flinched a little. Then she just looks forward with a 'tch' sound while still holding his hand.

Esther was looking at them. Then she says,

"You two seems close. How good."

He then says,

"Not at all. She just loves to annoy me. And i just get annoyed by her easily. Complete pain in the ass."

Esther just laughs a little while WORST makes anothet 'tch' sound.

After walking for a while, Hotou says,

"Adonai, you are taking the wrong way. That's not where you live."

Esther gets flustered and says,

"O-oh! That's right!! M-master, this way!"

He just says,

"I told you to take a taxi didn't i?"

Earlier at Yomikawa residence...

Accelerator was inside his room, reading the novel he often reads. Lilith was asleep beside him and he didn't really payed attention to it.

He was inside his room because the living room was pretty crowded with Last Order, WORST, Esther and Qliphah there, competing in a game.

WORST and Qliphah was in the same team, while Last Order and Esther was in another with Hotou as assist since esther can't play the game very good.