Chap 50: Another Random Chapter.

After the seemingly easy entrance of Lilith crowley and Mina mathers,Yomikawa household was full of people.Now accelerator have to listen to a baby's cry periodically.
It's like he can never take a break.Well,that's what probably normal peoples does, ...probably.

At tokiwadai...

A meeting was going on.Many peoples were present there.But more importantly,Misaka Mikoto,Shoukoho misaki and Sogita gunha was present there too.They were standing at a corner of the room.

Kamijou touma's group returned to academy city not long ago.Due to circumstanes,the level 5 council covered there visit to U.K .

The meeting was happening between the high and middle schools of academy city.Yomikawa was not present there despite being the PE teacher of 'a certain high'.

(Actually yomikawa overslept due to Lilith crying at night and her motherly instinct won't let her sleep when a child is awake so she kinda overslept and reached late at school.She is on her way to the meeting though.)

The meeting was about a collaboration event among the schools which is issued by the higher ups.So that it says.

As usual.The level 5s are the main issue at this just like the diahassei festival.Though at diahassei they didn't managed to reach to an agreement with the #3 and #4,and they didn't even dare to ask the #1 to attend the festival.
But this time was different.Now that there is a council of level 5s,it seems this time they are well decided that they are gonna gather all level 5s into the event.

It wa because peoples looks up to the level 5s.They are at a different level and nearly untouchable that they are like a hero to everyone regardless their personality.

There was no problem regarding #3 and #5 because they are of tokiwadai's.So,they agreed to attend the event.Also the #7 has agreed on it because he has nothing special to do.Also he is a student.
That leaves the #2 and #4,but most inportantly,the #1.Accelerator was different.Though people would dare to approach the other level 5s with their proposals,But they wouldn't approach the #1 beacause he was somewhat diffeeent different.

When the meeting was undergoing,Yomikawa attends it.

She comes through the door and says,

"Sorry sorry,i am late."

The other teachers from her school including 'the eternal loli' komoe-sensei was there too.They showed her seat and she takes it.

They were fixing things about the level 5s.They settled invitation for the #2 and #4.Now #1 was the only issue.
When they were talking about it.Yomikawa says,

"Uh,about the #1.You can leave it to me.I maybe able to help with it."

The head of tokiwadai says,

"Really?!But how?"

Yomikawa answers,

"Actually,he is,.......i know him.I believe he would participate in it if i tell him."

After some discussion,They decided that yomikawa would pursue the #1 about it and if it doesn't works,then there is no helping it.

The meeting was over.The details about the event is still not published to students.The event was only for the students and maybe the parents would be present there too.

Woth that,everyone exits the room including the 3 level 5s.

At a certain place...

Mugino Shizuri.The #4 level 5 of academy city was sitting on a chair with a cup of tea.Before her,was sitting Hamazura Shiage,Takitsubo Rikuo and Dion Fortune.