Chap 28: Council Meeting!

It was almost noon,Accelerator was home.He wasn't planning to go outside,So he was simply sitting on the couch while Yoshikawa was sitting next to him.Last Order and Yomikawa are out.Last order has gone to their periodic meeting with the original or something,So Yomikawa took her with her.WORST was fast asleep and probably won't wake up untill evening.Qliphah Puzzle 545 was in vanished state now.

He was thinking about miscelleneous things.
The level 5 council has been officially established with the agreement of maximum level 5s.Accelerator didn't voted because he didn't wanted to bother himself.But the other level 5s voted in favour of establiahing the council officially.Probably because of it's influence and power over the city.As the #1,Accelerator was appointed as the higher ranking memeber,Which means if something happens,He will be the forst one to be informed and take steps.It was kinda like he is the president of the council.Though all other level 5s hold equal standing in the council.And thus,The council was now like the level 5s office.
After the ww3,Everything was going quite well,all the level 5s were statrted to live normally because maximum of the darkside was inactive.Accelerator only joined the council because it could help him to eradicate the darkside completely.This was the first time that all of the level 5s were agreed to one thing.So they decided to join and have a change of pace in their lifestyle.
There was a high chance that they would get threatened if they didn't join,But they join mostly because their own will.

As accelerator joined and was the 'if not most then more' important person in the council,He has to manage it's overall works.What was the council's work?......Nothing!
The council was just a backup for academi city and was kinda the trump card,If an attack from outside was launched.So,In order to get the level 5s protection,They had to give the council authority over the city.
Untill an attack happens,The council has nothing to do.But they had to attend in the council once a week or else it would be disbanded.It was like a school's attendance system.They didn't mind.The level 5s has nothing special to do afterall.
They decided that it would be tuesday afternoon when they will gather at the council and will take part in 'meetings',Because the ones who had schools to attend,Couldn't make time other days.

Today is tuesday and accelerator almost forgot about the thing.He remembered when Yoshikawa says,
"Don't you have somewhere to go?"
Acceleratot looks at her and thinks for a moment,Then he looks at his phone to see today is tuesday.He then remembers and asks Yoshikawa,
"How did you know?Don't tell me you are working at the darkside again.If it's true then i am gonna go and destroy the place where you are working at."
Yoshikawa smiles and says,
"Calm down,calm down.It'a nothing like that.It's just that the work i got recently was for academi city board,But it has nothing to do with the darkside.As for how i know about the council,The council was officially established on public.It is like a show-off of power from academi city to it's threats.And the place i am working at is one related to the council."
Acceleratot then says,
"Tch,How many part is there of the council!.Anyway,I have to go it seems.Tell the brat when she returns.And tell WORST to not to follow me there!."
He said that because he is sure that WORST has put in a tracker on his phone,Or somewhere.Or she could just track him using the MISAKA network.And it's gonna be a pain if she goes to the council because she wants something.So,He told Yoshikawa to say her that.Yoahikawa smiled and noded as Accelerator walks away to the door.

Accelerator comes out of the building and called for taxi to go to the Council which was pretty far from district 7.He doesn't forgets to buy some can coffee on his way.

Timeskip,In front of the Council building,3rd POV...

Accelerator walked in front of the council building because the taxi won't come direct here.The area of the council was huge and public transports weren't allowed to enter it's area,because they thought every level 5s has their own transport.So the taxi would stop in front of the main gate and Accelerator has to walk a pretty long way to reach the council's main building.
He didn't noticed the area well when he first came here.So he was looking at the area while walking.The area was huge and there were multiple buildings and he believed that each buildin was a deoartment of the council.That means in one of te buildings,Yoshikawa works also in one of them,Tsuschimikado and other works.
He reached in front of the main building which was quite dirrefent from the rest of the mordern office type buildings.