Chapter Four

chapter four

"I'm home! ...jackasses" I said the moment I had my foot inside the house. It wasn't my house, it was my parents'.

Yes, I lived alone already, problem?

My dad, Isaac Villin, wasn't a good alpha or mate. He had threatened to reject my mom, Alice Villin,  on multiple occasions just to get what he wanted. He didn't love Alice like a mate should, he didn't even like her, he was only with her because of the fact that he had become an alpha after they mated. He was an omega while my mom was an alpha, so after they mated he got the alpha title but he's more of an omega than an alpha, he didn't have the same power as a real alpha, he couldn't control any of the wolves in the fucking pack but they still listened to him.

"My office" My dad grumbled, not even fucking looking at me when he walked past me.

I shut the office door behind me and leaned against it. I stared at my dad waiting for him to speak up.

"As you know, you're eighteen." Isaac started. I laughed bitterly, I've been 18 for months you stupid fucker did you just realize that?

"I have been for the past month thanks for noticing" I spat and my dad glared at me.

"Don't make me use the belt, Blake." I stared at him blankly. Staying calm on the outside while my heart was beating against my ribcage like fucking crazy.

"I've arranged a mating ceremony. For you. You're probably never going to find your mate since I can't sense any happiness coming from you" I frowned at my dads words.

That's nice. He can't sense any fucking happiness from coming me? Oh... maybe because he's not a fucking alpha and only alphas can sense if someone else is happy or not. I'm not saying that I am happy but he can't sense if I'm happy or not.

And wait— Mating ceremony? The fuck? When the fuck did he arrange a fucking mating ceremony?

"The mating ceremony is in two days. You're going to be mates with.. Diana Blackwood" He finished,

I recognized that name. Diana Blackwood is Declan's thirteen year old sister. He was going to force me to have sex and impregnate a fucking thirteen year old?

Fuck no.

No, I'm not gonna fuck a thirteen year old.

"Fuck no." I muttered.

My dad nodded. What the fuck was he nodding for? "Yes you are, whether you like it or not you are."

"Dad-- Father, I'm not mating a thirteen year old. Why not Declan Blackwood? He's as old as me. I don't see a problem marrying a man. " I swear to god if he tells me I still have to mate Diana I will seriously-

"You will, my son is not a faggot." My dad spat.

I blinked, eyes widening in shock. I knew my dad was homophobic but I never thought he would actually admit it. I've never wanted him more dead as I do right now.

Okay, no, I've imagined him bleeding out and my face being the last one he ever sees before going to hell and getting his soul tortured my satan. Or whatever the god that ruled hell was named, or was it a demigod? I don't know, I don't care.

"She's beautiful and she's already-"

"I am not mating a thirteen year old!" I yelled at him.  How can he not get it? Can't he sense how uncomfortable I am?

Oh, right, he's can't tell what I'm feeling since he's not a real alpha.

My mom barged into the room. She'd most definitely heard me yell at my dad.