16. | Party Planned |

Madi's P.O.V. 

I walk out when the bell rings for the end of the day. It's so exciting, I get to see my girl today!  Cat squeals as she shakes my shoulders with a smile.

"Okay." I laugh.

"I'm so excited!" She squeaks.

"Me too!" I smile.

"Let's go put up the decorations, Charlie has to redecorate her room and get new clothes." She says.

I nod and get into the car. We are on a time crunch so I need to get there quickly. Once we begin to set the snacks out and play music, a few people arrive. Eventually more people show up, I begin to look for Cat. 

"Hey." I say, tapping her shoulder.

"Is it time?" She asks.

I nod with a grin, "Yes."

She squeals in joy before running toward the door. All I knew was things would be okay because soon enough, Cat would come back with Charlie by her side. 

Cat's P.O.V. 

I pull up in front of Charlie's house. Something about this feels uncomfortable, I gulp down my fears and get out. Charlie stands outside of the front door with a smile. Wow. She looks different. Her hair is longer or is it just because it's down? I can't tell, I'm completely surprised and happy for her. I give her a big smile while examining her outfit, she stand with a striped tank top and leather jacket. I look her up and down, noticing her ripped, jean shorts and boots.

"Babe!" I scream.

She runs down the step and jumps onto me. I laugh while wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"Ahh!" I screech, "I missed you!" 

"Me too!" She calls.

I pull away and look her in the eyes. She hasn't changed too much but there's something about her.

"You look great." I compliment truthfully.

"Thank you!" She laughs.

"Come on." I tug her hand and pull her to the car.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"A party me and Madi set up for you." I say smiling.

"Aw. I love you!" She whines. 

Cole's P.O.V

I sit on Oliver's couch, looking up at the ceiling.

"Dude." He calls.

I look over slowly to where he stands.

"What?" I groan.

"Come on." He gestures me over.

"Where?" I ask.

"There's a party and you need to get your mind off of things." He says.

"What things?" I ask.

"Do you really need me to tell you?" He asks tilting his head to the side.

I shake my head, "Whatever you're thinking, don't."

If only I knew, going to this party was going to do everything but get my mind off  the one thing it had been on.